Arizona at Minnesota (PS)

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Does anyone have an opinion why the Cardinals are ONLY a point and a half underdog in tomorrow's game? Since, it is an away game I was expecting us to be more than TD Under. Has Minnesota announced that their starters won't be playing in the game? And on that subject has Arizona given any indication about who will/wont play?

CardNots

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Does anyone have an opinion why the Cardinals are ONLY a point and a half underdog in tomorrow's game? Since, it is an away game I was expecting us to be more than TD Under. Has Minnesota announced that their starters won't be playing in the game? And on that subject has Arizona given any indication about who will/wont play?
Good question

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
Because it's a preseason game and even if their starters play it likely won't be for very long. It becomes a crap shoot after that.

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
Betting on pre-season football games = wow

I know it's fun to bet on football, but you can't possibly hope to make money in this endeavor.

jbjarko

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I pointed that out to my fiance while the game was on the other day. She naively said to me, so he can't go in and play if needed lol.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Betting on pre-season football games = wow

I know it's fun to bet on football, but you can't possibly hope to make money in this endeavor.
It is actually pretty solid. All about the information that is out there. Why wouldn't you bet the Chiefs to cover 6.5 in the first half when you know Mahomes is going to play the entire 1Q and more?

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
It is actually pretty solid. All about the information that is out there. Why wouldn't you bet the Chiefs to cover 6.5 in the first half when you know Mahomes is going to play the entire 1Q and more?

Chop you crazy man, that's why I like you. :)

Some day I'll meet you in LV and we'll split a dime bet on a MNF game and pound some shots. Deal?