Anyone see this on Fanboy's blog?

CardNots

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I have inside information that Dennis Green is gone before end of season..They are going to try to lure @#$%& Vermeil out of retirement if he stays retired then they are going after Detroit Lions Offensive coordinator Mike Martz..Done Deal.. (Joe7837, October 22, 2006 01:46PM)

Anybody know much about Mike Martz?

SoCal Cardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Vermeil cry's when he's happy, I Imagine if he ever came here (which I don't think will ever happen) He would cry so many tears of pain, that he would dehydrate himself and die.

Mike Martz is just an idiot, I think he would take the offer if it was made, but I wouldn't want him here in any capacity. I think he coached a great team, to mediocrity.

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
Why would Vermeil have retired again if he was still interested in coaching? THe Chiefs were not horrible last year. I don't want Martz even though he has Jon Kitna looking pretty good over in Detroit.You think DG has game mangement problems. Martz may have been the worst i ever saw in St. Louis. He just had the talent to overcome it.

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score
No more retreads, they're simply here for the money or because nobody else wants them like most of the retread FA's we have brought in over the years. With any luck the Bidwills will realize that the only success they had in Arizona was when they identified and nailed down a up-and-comer ready to take over his own team.