An Open Apology to Eli Manning ....

CrispAirSniffer

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Dear Mr. Manning,

Here are the indisputable facts if you are drafted by the Cardinals:

- Your contract and negotiations will be long, drawn out, and bloody. This will generate an ill-will attitude of resentment on both sides. The management will create a negative atmosphere of "for this kind of money, our expectations are huge and immediate". Most likely you will miss training camp and be thrust into the season unprepared, lacking in confidence and bitter.

- Your coaches will be the worst in the NFL or close to it. The best coaches in this league do not work for the Cardinals and they never will. The best coaches are well paid and working for other franchises. Expect your coaching staff to change repeatedly year after year.

- Once you finally start, you'll quickly realize that this team doesn't just need a QB, they need key players all over the place. You will soon understand that this organization has Christened you as the savior of this program, yet is unwilling to plug so many other areas of concern. This is the famous Bidwill pattern. Step up with a player such as yourself, then cut every conceivable corner elsewhere.

- You won't be successful. You will struggle. You will slowly start to lose your confidence. The game will no longer be fun for you. The losses will start to mount and the misery, morbid depression and decay of the organization will eat at you from the inside. You will have trouble sleeping. Your private life will be affected. The 17,000 or so die-hard Cardinal fans in this state will make a scapegoat out of you and turn on you quickly. Their history is very clear on this. You will be torn apart on message boards, on sports radio and in the media. Your concerns about lack of key personnel, lack of top notch coaching and ownership issues will all be ignored.

- Eventually, you can move on to another team where you may have a decent opportunity for success, however, that is assuming that your spirit, your soul and your life have not been sucked out of you by an organization that is consumed with utter incompetence and greed.

On behalf of the overwhelming majority of people from Arizona, I would like to extend a sincere apology for the destruction of your NFL career should you end up drafted by the Cardinals.

Last edited:

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
As Sect 11 once said:

"Here's to you Mr. ****** Thread Starter" :thumbdown :moon: :rolleyes:

SECTION 11

vibraslap
Reaction score
Originally posted by CrispAirSniffer
your soul and your life have not been sucked out of you by an organization that is consumed with utter competence and greed.

Classic.

You're ********.

OP
OP
C

CrispAirSniffer

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Actually, it's your responses that would fit into the "classic" category.

1. ignore the valid points.

2. respond with unoriginal, boring insult.

3. offer zero to the discussion, unable to respond intelligently.

Yep, that's classic Cards fan behavior. Although, to be fair, that was exactly what I was expecting.

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

If there were valid points, then they would have been addressed.

You are a regular then here, huh? Why use a new name. hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

You are in a Smack Talking forum - if you don't like it, stay over @ Az Repulsive board.

Yep, that's classic Cards fan behavior. Although, to be fair, that was exactly what I was expecting.
What did you expect when posting on a Cards board?

:rolleyes:

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score

1. What valid points are you refering to? I didn't see a single one.

2. I thought my insult was pretty original.

3. What did you offer that was intelligent?

Yep, this is classic troll behavior. Although, to be fair, I was expecting this kind of crap from a troll like you.

How's that crisp air between my ass crack smell, sniffer?

maddogkf

You think KFCs still open
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sun Devil Stadium, Sect 27, Row 34, Seat 8

This post deserves a f#cking headslap - you are a fuggin moron

OP
OP
C

CrispAirSniffer

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Name one thing in my original post that isn't 100% correct.

Now, why do I have a feeling you'll ignore that request and respond another "you're a ******" comment?

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

One simple request which you can't do and I prove my point? Yep. It's just that simple. That sound you just heard was me bitch slapping you.

Why don't you tell Eli exactly which statement is wrong? Too funny.... you can't!!

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score

Why don't you tell Eli exactly which statement is wrong? Too funny.... you can't!!

It's not that we can't. It's just that you are a worthless troll, on our board, and you don't deserve the courtesy of a meaningful response.

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Name one thing in my original post that isn't 100% correct.

Now, why do I have a feeling you'll ignore that request and respond another "you're a ******" comment?

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

One simple request which you can't do and I prove my point? Yep. It's just that simple. That sound you just heard was me bitch slapping you.

You're a ******

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score
Hey CrispAirSniffer you're an idiot for many reasons. First reason is that if we have the first pick we'll have a contract done before the draft even starts. That's the way it goes with #1 overall picks. Second reason is that we have the NFL Rookie of the Year and an excellent RB to be around Eli.

Any more points you want to make? Or are you still stuck on since the Cards have always sucked, so they always will? That seems to be the only basis or foundation for you and your boyfriends' agruments on AZCentral. Go home clown.

SECTION 11

vibraslap
Reaction score
What about the way Graves (in his first season as GM) reworked rookie deals, from escalators to the injury waiver, leads you to believe that the contract negotiations will be drawn out?

Let's get into some detail here, because if this is who I think it is, you don't really know crap about the NFL, as evidenced by your pile of crap, ghost-town website.

Discuss.

PS: Know that the rest of the country laughs at idiots like yourself for being the absolute worst sports fans in the land.
Congratulations.

justAndy

Jolly Nihilist
Reaction score
i can see

... how someone could have a take like that - sometimes i feel that way about upper management.
The mistake AirCrisp makes is in ignoring how things seem to be changing in the way the Cards do the contracts.
His attack is based on HISTORY - a LONNNNNNNG history of shortsightedness and cheapness.
He is obviously ignorant of the recent change in front office attitude.
It'll take a couple years for the perceptions of the shallow observers to change.
It is CRUCIAL that the Cards SPEND SOME MONEY to attract topline coaching.....

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The 17,000 or so die-hard Cardinal fans in this state will make a scapegoat out of you and turn on you quickly. Their history is very clear on this. You will be torn apart on message boards, on sports radio and in the media.

Actually the majority of diehard fans support the QB regardless of who he is or how he's doing. If he's "the guy taking the snaps" we're behind him whether we like him or not. We even rooted for....Dave Brown. :thumbup:

SECTION 11

vibraslap
Reaction score
Re: Re: An Open Apology to Eli Manning ....

Originally posted by Brian in Mesa
Dave Brown

How about Kent Graham? Good Lord.

Don't you worry CrispAirSniffer, you keep riding the fence, waiting for something to get behind and we'll keep thinking that you're a big *****.

OP
OP
C

CrispAirSniffer

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Nice try.

Your history proves otherwise. Once Eli starts to struggling you will pounce on him like the LAPD on Rodney King. He will be your scapegoat since you are unable or unwilling to criticize the management (the real root cause of the Cardinal's futility).

Eli, here is your future:

Nasty contract negotiations, unfair pressure to save the franchise, lack of support on both sides of the ball and the cheapest coaching staff in the NFL.

Followed of course, by the infamous scapegoating by the handful of Cards fans who still care.

Last edited:

Muslim

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I disagree.

The Cards signed Plummer on time and did not start him immediately. In addition, they were overly generous with his contract.

Yes, a large percentage of Cardinal fans blamed him for the team's problems but I think that most of those same fans would agree now that they were wrong in thinking that.

If the Cards can hire a great offensive/QB coach like Jim Fassel then Arizona just might be his ideal location. Young team, no expectations, Shipp, Boldin, Johnson, etc.

Plus Manning would get at least a couple of years without expectations before the fans start to jump on him. The management knows... they need a franchise type QB for the entire organization to hang their hat on, for all of us to believe that there is a solid future, etc.

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score
Originally posted by MaoTosiFanClub
Hey CrispAirSniffer you're an idiot for many reasons. First reason is that if we have the first pick we'll have a contract done before the draft even starts.

Hey MaoTosiFanClub! Put down the bong.

No way the Cards get the contract done before the draft. How long have you been a Cards fan?

BuckeyeCardinal

Cantankerous Curmudgeon
Reaction score
Answer

Originally posted by SECTION 11
What about the way Graves (in his first season as GM) reworked rookie deals, from escalators to the injury waiver, leads you to believe that the contract negotiations will be drawn out?

Let's get into some detail here, because if this is who I think it is, you don't really know crap about the NFL, as evidenced by your pile of crap, ghost-town website.

Discuss.

Gee....no response to that one 11.....like we're surprised.

We Salute You......Mr. UnCrispAirArseSniffer.

Muslim

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
CrispAirSniffer was banned, but I'm sure he'd just rehash the same old arguments.

8ndkorner

Registered
Reaction score
Originally posted by Krangthebrain
Hey, I got some crisp air for you.

It's between by butt cheeks. Wanna sniff?

HAH! Good reply!

I wish I had enough time on the boards to come after some of these idiots. Took some heat after replying to "Taco John". But I got a million of them.

I'll never understand these guys that check on this board often and post this stuff.

I mean there must be something else they can be doing. NEM really baffles me. I can't understand where he's coming from and why he devotes so much time and energy to it.

I think we're dealing with some very lonely people here. If you're not a fan (or not playing us this week) why come to a fans board?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joseph Garrison