Ampeg SVT3 PRO bass amp + speakers

ozzfloyd

The Carp
Reaction score
Used Ampeg SVT3 PRO bass amp + 2X15 speaker cab + 1X15 speaker cab w/horn. All tube, 5 brand new tubes. 450 watts at 4ohm, 275 watts at 8ohm. Great amp for any size gig. Great tone. $700 or best offer.

email: [email protected]

SVT-3PRO
You must be registered for see images

(click on image for larger view)

The sound is in your head. You've played countless instruments in search of the ultimate soul mate. Now you need an amp that will speak your sound to the audience. That's where the Pro Series heads live.​
Pro Series heads feature single or multi-tube preamps, five position mid frequency selection, and Neutrik Speak-On(r) connectors that lock and provide better conductivity. A Mute button lets you change instruments in the middle of a set without the annoying 'pop,' and a Tuner Out jack that stays active even with Mute button on.
Pro Series heads are built for the long haul. The units remain cool with variable speed fans that only turn as the temperature dictates. DC supplied filaments ensure noise-free tube performance. And the 1/8' thick extruded aluminum front panels not only allow safe racking, the contoured fronts have an awesome look.
Whether you choose the 300 watt all-tube SVT-2PRO, our best selling 450 watt tube driven Mos-Fet SVT-3PRO, the industry's highest powered bass amp - the 1600 watt SVT-4PRO or the ultimate in flexibility of tone - the all new SVT-5PRO, your creative mind now has the palette to deliver the goods.
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Specifications:[/FONT]Dimensions:[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]19 x 3.5 x 15.5 [/FONT]Weight: 26 Pounds[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Preamp (Tube or Solid State): [/FONT]T (3 x 12AX7) [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Driver Tubes: [/FONT]1 x 12AX7, 1 x 12AU7 [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Power Amp (Tube or MOSFET): [/FONT]MF [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]RMS Power Output (8 Ohms): [/FONT]275 Watts [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]RMS Power Output (4 Ohms): [/FONT]450 Watts [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]RMS Power Output (2 Ohms): [/FONT]n/a [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Tone Controls: [/FONT]3 band [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Mid Tone Control: [/FONT]5 pos [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Graphic EQ: [/FONT]9 band [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Ultra Low/High Boosts: [/FONT]Yes [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Balanced Line Out: [/FONT]Yes (Transformer) [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Effects Loop: [/FONT]Yes [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Preamp Out/Power Amp In: [/FONT]Yes Other Features Input Peak LED
Input Pad & Bright Switch
Mute Function
Tuner Out
Variable Line Out Level
Time Delayed Turn-On
DC Supplied Filaments
Variable Fan Speed

Last edited:

vince56

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I'm not in the market for one, but I'll just drop my $.02.

Best bass amp ever. The Ampeg SVT-3 is my favorite bass amp for rock, hard rock & metal. I've had bassists that owned everything from SWRs to Mesas, and the best sound any of them ever had was from the SVT-3.

Best of luck selling it.

OP
OP
O

ozzfloyd

The Carp
Reaction score
Yeah the SVT3Pro is badda$$. I hate selling it but I haven't played live in a year and don't plan on doing anything live in the near future, just recording...and I could use the cash. lol. :)