Agree or Disagree?

SECTION 11

vibraslap
Reaction score
With Prisco, who advises:

1) If you don't have a quarterback, find one.

2) Use premium draft picks on outside edge players, such as corners, defensive ends and offensive tackles.

3) Never pay big free-agent money to a player over 30.

4) Guards, fullbacks and safeties should be low on the acquisition food chain.

5) And, last but certainly not least, never, ever trade away a first-round pick for any player except a franchise quarterback.

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by SECTION 11
With Prisco, who advises:

1) If you don't have a quarterback, find one.

2) Use premium draft picks on outside edge players, such as corners, defensive ends and offensive tackles.

3) Never pay big free-agent money to a player over 30.

4) Guards, fullbacks and safeties should be low on the acquisition food chain.

5) And, last but certainly not least, never, ever trade away a first-round pick for any player except a franchise quarterback.

1) Duh

2) I agree 100%.

3) I somewhat agree (Never is a bit much. Should have said only on a Rare occasion should you pay big money to a player over 30)

4) I agree 100%

5) I agree

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Nope.

1. Rules are meant to be broken

2. I believe you start with the offensive line (run the ball) and then with the defensive line (stop the run).

3. But truthfully - In this day and age - if you have any holes on your roster - any weakness at all: other teams will find them and exploit them. For this reason, there can be no in building from scratch - just keep loading the best players you can get whereever you can get 'em - until all the holes are filled