Aaron Rodgers does NOT hate people with cancer.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
OP
OP
Mulli

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...aaron-rodgers-packers-fans-and-jan-cavanaugh/

Florio apologizes

I apologize to Rodgers for painting him with an unjustifiably broad brush based on a very brief slice of his life. It was wrong to jump to conclusions about whether he treats fans properly, and whether he understands the connection between the fans who support him and the money he makes. Though some have argued that true character is revealed in those fleeting moments, the whole truth about a man falls somewhere between his best days and his worst days. For Rodgers, there’s no reason to believe that the truth isn’t a lot closer to the best than the worst.
I apologize to Packers fans for distracting you from the afterglow of a game that has ushered in a new golden age of Green Bay football. With a stirring win over the top-seeded Falcons and a historic postseason contest against the Bears on the horizon, you shouldn’t have had to worry about an opinion that I delivered too quickly, too strongly, and too stubbornly. I allowed emotions based on my own experiences to overcome reason, and I hope in the future to be able to take a step back before sharing the full thrust of my initial reaction on these pages, especially when the reaction is fueled by emotion based on my own experiences.
I also apologize to Jan Cavanaugh. As Armando Salguero explained it earlier today during my weekly visit with WFTL in South Florida, I tried to rescue a damsel in distress before determining whether she wanted to be rescued. (Actually, that’s sort of how I met my wife.) I should have realized that this would bring attention she doesn’t want or need, and I would have if I hadn’t shared the full thrust of my initial reaction without thinking it through or looking into the good things Rodgers has done.
http://www.nfllockout.com/

desertdawg

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I figured he wasn't a ******** like that. Dude got slammed for nothing, oh well, he is going to get hella slammed on Sunday too. Not for being schmuck, but for being a packass.

Go Bears!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn