A big shout out

CardNots

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Wow, a lot of the names of the past brought to light. I had forgotten many over the years. Nice trip down memory lane... thank you all

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
I'll 'run' with that :)
How can we leave out good ole @THESMEL ?

more fishing less football this year, haven’t done a deep dive in this years cardinals. Pissed me off by mixing the politics, Not sure if Pat Tillman could talk freely in today’s NFL. But I got his back cause he had my back.

Once again passing will only take you so far, rushing is the engine of an offense, passing puts everything at higher risk and 0 yard incompletions are the next worse thing to a tackle for loss or a turnover.

OP
OP
Jetstream Green

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
more fishing less football this year, haven’t done a deep dive in this years cardinals. Pissed me off by mixing the politics, Not sure if Pat Tillman could talk freely in today’s NFL. But I got his back cause he had my back.

Once again passing will only take you so far, rushing is the engine of an offense, passing puts everything at higher risk and 0 yard incompletions are the next worse thing to a tackle for loss or a turnover.

What is best in football THESMEL, ""To crush their DL, to see them driven back before the line of scrimmage as you run the ball, and to hear the lamentations of their fans"

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
I miss BleedingRed and 100%cardsfan... still talk to GEE on Facebook
Used to tailgate with those guys and KoC every week back in the SDS days

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
To move a man from point a to point b against their will is really cool. Now I will be ridiculed again but Monday night meltdown was a great game, young team with matt leinart took it to the dominate bears, Denny green did have them right they wanted and them let them off the hook!If you want to crown their asses, crown their asses. Haha

kliff is trying to balance it up and I appreciate that, a lot, humongous! But still asking the oline and offense to outperform nfl defenses while the defenses are sure what The cards are going to do most of the time. I love the forward pass as much as rushing, but enjoy the strategy and execution of a game plan most of all.

so yea your colorful description feels my heart, it earns high completion percentage, effectiveness, efficiency in the pas game, protects the offensive line and the quarterback. The most important plays each game are not on sports center, without brutal carnage of an in your face run down, or 0 yard incompletions, sports center highlights may be Murray’s 3 interceptions every week.
Smushdown! Cardinal up and take it like a fan!

What is best in football THESMEL, ""To crush their DL, to see them driven back before the line of scrimmage as you run the ball, and to hear the lamentations of their fans"