2024 schedule release

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Man… those first 8 weeks of the schedule felt like someone just pissed in my cheerios. That’s a brutal stretch to start the season.

If we come out of it anywhere close to .500, the second half could set up for a wild card run, but seeing the schedule just took a little wind out of my excitement sails.

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
First impressions is 8 wins, 9+ with a few breaks and healthy team for the most part

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
with the limited travel time and few time zone crossings... this is a very favorable schedule... every game after week 8 is subject to flex... we could see more prime time games in december.
we could head into the WC on a 7 game streak

GeorgiaCard88

Veteran
Reaction score
If we somehow make it .500 in the first 8 games we may actually have a chance at the playoffs. It’s going to be a rough start, I think Gannon will do a great job keeping these guys fighting though.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
If we somehow make it .500 in the first 8 games we may actually have a chance at the playoffs. It’s going to be a rough start, I think Gannon will do a great job keeping these guys fighting though.
yeah I was thinking 5-5 before the bye and we are looking pretty good

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Oh man, those first ten games are scary. My projection is that by the time the bye comes around, we're either the talk of the league, or Gannon could be potentially fired.

My even thoughts about our chances before the bye are: Rams, Commanders, Chargers, Bears, Jets, and none of them are making me feel good. Maybe the Commanders, and maybe the Jets depending on how Rodgers' health goes.

Post-bye we could make a run... if we've fought hard and our will hasn't cracked. Overall, this seems tough.

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RedzBetz