2023 Hot Stove

outcent13

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
100%. They probably want Perdomo or Lawler though back with the issues with Franco.
Man I’m not sure I would do either of those . I probably value Perdomo more than most, I just think he’s gonna continue to get better and seems to be a glue guy.

Chris_Sanders

Not Always The Best Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Man I’m not sure I would do either of those . I probably value Perdomo more than most, I just think he’s gonna continue to get better and seems to be a glue guy.

I would happily trade from strength (SS) to get an All Star LF. Maybe you offer up Troy instead.

You are log jammed at INF right now.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
I would happily trade from strength (SS) to get an All Star LF. Maybe you offer up Troy instead.

You are log jammed at INF right now.
I think I'd trade Lawlar, without much hesitation. Something about his game just doesn't sit right with me...hard to explain, but I think he'd command more in a trade and I think Perdomo will have a more steady career in the long run.

overseascardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
Welcome to the valley Shohei!
Its a huge risk paying that kind of money coming off elbow surgery and about to hit 30 years old. The heavy toll pitching and hitting will take on his body will only increase as he gets older. At least he will take a break from pitching this year recovering from surgery.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stbmd