2023 FIBA World Cup

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Team USA looks to have plenty of help on the way next summer.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Team USA looks to have plenty of help on the way next summer.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Dillon Brooks got cocky and now LeBron is going to form a super team to humble him. I think the Olympics being in Paris is also a draw for guys. Much more of a tourist destination than some other Olympics have been. Tokyo got screwed by Covid. The 2016 games in Rio ended up being a disaster as far as lodging for the athletes. I believe the US teams had a cruise ship parked for them to live out of. Paris is likely to offer a nice destination where players can bring their families along if they choose.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dillon Brooks got cocky and now LeBron is going to form a super team to humble him. I think the Olympics being in Paris is also a draw for guys. Much more of a tourist destination than some other Olympics have been. Tokyo got screwed by Covid. The 2016 games in Rio ended up being a disaster as far as lodging for the athletes. I believe the US teams had a cruise ship parked for them to live out of. Paris is likely to offer a nice destination where players can bring their families along if they choose.

The NBA needs some exceptions to the rules to deal with players like Dillon Brooks if the referees aren't going to handle it.

Yeah, I think Team USA will want some revenge in Paris.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The NBA needs some exceptions to the rules to deal with players like Dillon Brooks if the referees aren't going to handle it.

Yeah, I think Team USA will want some revenge in Paris.

He'll get humbled. Not just next summer in Paris but he gets to play for an awful Houston squad next year. Dude is a clown.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson