2022-23 Around the NBA Thread

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
LOL OUCH!
New York media in a nutshell. Salty much?!
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
Crap. Kyries going to the Lakers, huh? It could have renewed any hope of an actual title shot for the Suns IMO.. I would have watched a few more games this year if I got to watch someone other than Ayton. Bummer.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
if the Clipps buy out Wall should we take a look?

Maybe. Might not even be a bad trade for Crowder if it comes to that. Depends on his health. He looked good early in the year. If hes available for the minimum then I'm for it provided he's healthy. I guess he had an abdominal injury and has missed the last 3 weeks but he's playing in practice right now.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mo Bamba and Austin Rivers have been suspended four games and three games respectively.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Apparently Curry hurt his knee against the Mavs tonight, getting an MRI tomorrow.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Stephen Curry is expected to miss multiple weeks with a left leg injury.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Opens the door for Book to possibly be an injury replacement. But they'd probably go with De'Aaron Fox first.
And they probably should. He’s the best player on one of the biggest surprises of the year and has his team leading their division while playing almost the entire season.

Book would be there if not for injuries but he’s missed almost half the season at this point. All-Star games (especially reserves) should be about what the player has done this season, especially since the starters can be so out of whack because of fan voting.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose