2022-23 Around the NBA Thread

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Your lack of self-awareness is pretty funny.

I can freely acknowledge I bash Ayton’s game when he gives me a plethora of evidence to do so.

The fact that you don’t see yourself doing the same trashing CP3 or Monty or Bridges in threads all over the place is bizarre.

Like I said criticizing in game threads and dwelling on certain players in a dedicated thread about that player are two very different things. Like I said feel free to point out me posting everyday on the Monty and Chris Paul threads.

You are allowed to criticize whoever you want, but let’s not act like like it’s the same thing. If you think you only talk about him when he has a bad game so be it if that’s how you see yourself. Yes some of us def lack self awareness.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Dillon Brooks looks like he is holding Donovan Mitchell down but Mitchell throws the ball at him and it looks like he may have landed a punch.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Starting to get a real odd vibe from this Grizz team

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lol… the Nets are humming, KD gets hurt and now human lightning Rod Kyrie asks to be traded before the deadline.

Why anyone would want that guy on their team is beyond me.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lol… the Nets are humming, KD gets hurt and now human lightning Rod Kyrie asks to be traded before the deadline.

Why anyone would want that guy on their team is beyond me.
The Lakers might. LOL. If anything, this opens this door for KD and other teams again. KD will not stay now.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Oh Kyrie you crazy son of a bitch.

So how serious is that Durant injury…asking for a friend

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Suns and Lakers send the Nets
Suns send 2 1st and 2 swaps
Lakers send 2 1st

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
That was my initial reaction but the Suns have "emerged" as one of the teams that can get Kyrie. I would much rather have KD.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That was my initial reaction but the Suns have "emerged" as one of the teams that can get Kyrie. I would much rather have KD.
Some choice. I'd go the same way but only if those were are only two options. But I have to think there's something better than choosing between a franchise killing personality like Kyrie and and an oft-injured all-time great in the twilight of his career like Durant.

Maybe we just need to recognize we've screwed this up and stop trying for miracle fixes. Hire the best scouts and development staff that money can buy, add a G League team and develop a contender over the next 3 to 5 years instead of trying to roll an 11 with one shake of the dice. If Booker isn't willing to stay, thank him for everything he's done for this franchise and move him for the best package available.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Some choice. I'd go the same way but only if those were are only two options. But I have to think there's something better than choosing between a franchise killing personality like Kyrie and and an oft-injured all-time great in the twilight of his career like Durant.

Maybe we just need to recognize we've screwed this up and stop trying for miracle fixes. Hire the best scouts and development staff that money can buy, add a G League team and develop a contender over the next 3 to 5 years instead of trying to roll an 11 with one shake of the dice. If Booker isn't willing to stay, thank him for everything he's done for this franchise and move him for the best package available.

You would rather trade away the whole teams future for KD, as opposed to a washed CP3 for Kyrie?

Not me.

Just because KD may be available again, don't mean he will come cheap.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'd like to see what other options are on the table before deciding. We haven't seen all the cards.

Put me down for a trade like Larry Nance Jr. and CJ McColullum if one is floating around out there.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose