2021 Schedule

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
The Pats jet has 1st class seats with 5 inches extra leg room. Plus it has about 150 of them. I think I'd survive.

But your right, I didn't realize teams weren't flying private. Seem's shortsighted, especially for west coast teams. The Pat's jets cost $5.5m, and sure they cost a bunch to maintain and fuel etc but that's small fry to an NFL team. If I'm Bidwill I'd have one of these kitted out to make travelling as pain free as possible.
I just read an article that stated since 2017 most nfl teams have chartered flights and they have anywhere from 25-50 business class or first seating or business or vip “pods.” It’s not as bad as it used to be. I’ll bet rookies still get somewhat cramped seating.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
This sounds like humblebragging, but I'm friends with a lot of former NFL players (I think one active), and I just know how funky this is for your 6'7 OL guy who begins as a backup but becomes an elite starting tackle compared to a 5'9 CB who played a year for our Cardinals. (The OT didn't play for us, btw.)

Of course it's much better than anyone else has it, but it's not perfect. Just, fly from Vegas to NYC and tell me how easy it is, much less be at peak performance to go hit people in the face earlier than we start our days on the computer.

That sounds confrontational, I think, I didn't mean it to be, haha.
Asp breaking schedule, having two fewer days to practice, coming home late Sunday night or Monday morning, all the other stuff that goes with a roadie.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Interesting chart from Warren Sharp

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Low end is 3-6

Middle: 7-8

High: 9-10

If I am beating, I would beat on under 8.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Guess ill try to grap henry in my money fantasy lg lol

Really hope cards compete vs titans ugh henry julio gm 1......

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I am excited for the Cardinals versus Browns game. My wife is Cleveland born and raised and never been to a Browns game.
Cool to see browns having success there fans have mostly been suffering like cards fans...

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So, some teams get 9 home games and some teams get 9 away games? I see we got 9 away games this yr

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was under the impression that the odd game would be international or something. Are they just going to rotate the same 16 teams to have 8 then 9 home games?
Yes. All AFC have 9 home. Next year reversed

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
So, some teams get 9 home games and some teams get 9 away games? I see we got 9 away games this yr
Apparently they are doing it by division to limit competitive advantage.... the entire NFCW will have the extra away game this year.... then get the home game next year

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Apparently they are doing it by division to limit competitive advantage.... the entire NFCW will have the extra away game this year.... then get the home game next year
Is it by division or by Conference?

I was thinking it was the entire conference - since You are competing against other conference teams for a wildcard berths

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave