2021 NFL COVID Related. No Personal or Political Attacks!

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
This is amazing news! Honestly, if Hopkins ends up being the only unavaxxed, then we should be in good shape and it may end up that way since is its now 5 of less players out of 90.

Absolute Zero

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Can someone please explain the reasons why players aren't getting vaccinated? It is a religious thing, a conspiracy thing or what, I just don't get it. Maybe some UN vaccinated ASFN members can chime in.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can someone please explain the reasons why players aren't getting vaccinated? It is a religious thing, a conspiracy thing or what, I just don't get it. Maybe some UN vaccinated ASFN members can chime in.
I've heard a couple different reasons.

1. Control what they put in their body from an organic stand point
2. It's not FDA approved yet
3. They are healthy and COVID won't hurt them
4. Just don't want to be told what to do.

The only 1 can relate to is #1, but still see the cost benefit to my body to take it. I have asthma and I can't take any chances.

Last edited:

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

The root of all big conspiracies is the distrust of government.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Im just trying to stay away from any possible bad influence here in Italy regarding the vaccine, lot of talks zero competence
I m going to do it soon cause i think is the best solution to get back to normality
I trust much more the opinion here, i just would like to know if the vaccine can change or partially change the DNA, thank u in advance

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Im just trying to stay away from any possible bad influence here in Italy regarding the vaccine
I m going to do it soon cause i think is the best solution to get back to normality
I trust much more the opinion here, i just would like to know if the vaccine can change or partially change the DNA, thank u in advance
No, it will do nothing to effect or change your DNA