2021 NBA Free Agency and Trades

jlove

AZ Born and Bred!!!
Reaction score
I don’t think we got the pieces to get him
Sure we do. Jae, Saric, and Jalen (works money wise) should be good. They replace Myles with Jae, Saric as a backup 4/5 next year and unknwon quality in Jalen. Hell, for Myles, I'd throw in a 1st to get him. Better 4 for us than Jae is.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Derrick Rose returns to Knicks. They have the pieces to be good.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Sure we do. Jae, Saric, and Jalen (works money wise) should be good. They replace Myles with Jae, Saric as a backup 4/5 next year and unknwon quality in Jalen. Hell, for Myles, I'd throw in a 1st to get him. Better 4 for us than Jae is.

why would they do that. Saric isn’t even going to play, Stix didn’t even see the court his rookie year

be realistic we’re not getting Turner for Crowder, Saric and Stix

we can’t trade any picks

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

I don't think they would do that deal.

Not sure chemistry wise it would be a good idea to get rid of Jae either.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
do you play him and Ayton together? Turner isn’t looking to be a back up
I think he plays alongside Ayton and as his primary backup. Likely logs 28-31 mins/night. 14 at center and 14-17 alongside Ayton. He can shoot the 3 so it doesn’t kill spacing.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score

so, is Cam Payne kicking himself at this point? The deal we got for him is highway robbery at this point.

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Yikes... You need to relax. We're in a pretty good spot. Just let it play out and enjoy the ride. I actually think it would be a good idea to have some flexibility going into the season so we can be player in the buyout market and miss season trades.

What good will that do if we can't compete until then because Ayton is literally the only playable big man on the roster?

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
What good will that do if we can't compete until then because Ayton is literally the only playable big man on the roster?

Calm down.

Remember Sarver said getting bigger is the number one priority.

Worst case scenerio is we only sign McGee or Dieng.

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am just trying to figure out why quality bigs are flocking elsewhere for as little as $5 million per season if the Suns are offering their full MLE to any of them (as the Suns SHOULD be, given the obvious need).
Posting that for the 45th time isn't going to get you an answer you didn't get the first 44 times

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose