2016 NBA Draft thread

Raindog

I didn't come here to be liked!
Reaction score
13, 28, Bogdan, and Knight seem like a lot. Maybe it's true, or maybe one of those four pieces aren't.

Yeah, there's no way that is the trade... one of those is not part of it, or something else is coming from Sacramento with Chriss.

I wouldn't mind moving Knight, and hopefully holding on to the 13. Or hopefully we got something good from the Kings.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Must be a little weird for Chriss to be picked and traded by his hometown team.

Yep I saw the pick and was all happy my girlfriends oldest niece went to the same HS as him saw him play as a soph. Then they said he's being traded and I thought well crap there goes the hometown angle.

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Yea I like that we were able to use the other two picks to move up. Giving up the rights to Bogdanovic was probably more valuable to me than any of the actual 1st rd picks but doesn't look like he's gonna even come to the NBA this season either.

Raindog

I didn't come here to be liked!
Reaction score
AK was listed 6-9. KG played PF/C.

I would welcome being a cellar dweller next year.

Yep, me too... another good lottery pick next year could really put together a good young nucleus.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
this is going to be the weirdest night on this forum in EONS. I think EVERYONE is going to be either excited about this draft or okay with it at worst.

OP
OP
slinslin

slinslin

Welcome to Amareca
Reaction score
Soooo Payton II or Ulis at 34?

I lean Payton. Ulis has injury flags and is a midget without the athleticism of IT or Nate Robinson.

SO91

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I'm waiting to find out Phoenix gave up something else. This feels like a really good trade for us and I'm waiting for the disappointment.

3rdside

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
he picked the greek freak so he's on to something - maker is clearly gonna be alright. How DX got it that wrong..

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Love the draft. Was really struggling deciding which guy I liked. Now we at least have two shots for one of these bigs to hit! And if they both do, with Booker is a great young nucleus. Word was that they think Chriss might develop into a 3. If the front line ends up being 6'10 Chriss, 7'1 bender, 7'1 Len that's quite some size. Add in 6'6 booker and we have length.

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Damn OKC traded Ibaka after they came within 1 game of going to the Finals?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn