2013 NFL Free Agency Thread

OP
OP
crisper57

crisper57

Open the Roof!
Reaction score
Ian Rapoport@RapSheet

#Vikings lock up @AdrianPeterson's bodyguard: FB Jerome Felton gets a 3-year, $7.5M deal to stay in Minnesota

Cards Czar

The Bird is the Word
Reaction score
Someone had to misspeak there... both of those players have been heavily tied to the Rams. They are likely trying to say both players are coming to St. Louis, not Arizona.

Dah stupid me, I ment to say they are going to visit the RAMS. Was trying to eat a sandwich and type at the same time.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
Cause he is a loudmouth, a mercenary, and has a way over-inflated sense of his value???

Still one of the top 5 ILBs in team history.

It's like hating Q for being traded to the Niners & talking trash about ownership when trying to get his new deal. The Cards chose not to pay him a long term big $$$ deal in AZ. This is a business & players move on, I just don't get the hate for him.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pete Prisco ‏@PriscoCBS
Can't imagine the bitching in Jax today with nobody signed and all that cap room. Radio would have been fun
HA

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Interesting that the three guys who visited the Head Coach's office in Miami for Hard Knocks are going to be playing for other teams next year.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Interesting that the three guys who visited the Head Coach's office in Miami for Hard Knocks are going to be playing for other teams next year.

I was thinking the same thing!! lol!!!

Also.... Maualuga would be great for us.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pete Prisco ‏@PriscoCBS
Ever notice how the traditionally good teams sit back and do nothing the first day. Packers, Steelers, Ravens. Patriots

Interesting

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Interesting

Not really. They all have SB Championship QB's. It's not really that amazing how easy this can be when you retain your current players, and draft good talent to add depth and competition.

I just don't understand how it takes so long to understand this.

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
Interesting

Yep.

Also, I wonder where all this money is to come from for the Cardinals to sign 5 players in the 1st 15 minutes of free agency.

If there is a big splash by the Cardinals I will be very surprised.

I didn't think they would last month, and still don't today.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not really. They all have SB Championship QB's. It's not really that amazing how easy this can be when you retain your current players, and draft good talent to add depth and competition.

I just don't understand how it takes so long to understand this.

It was sarcasm.

OP
OP
crisper57

crisper57

Open the Roof!
Reaction score
Still one of the top 5 ILBs in team history.

It's like hating Q for being traded to the Niners & talking trash about ownership when trying to get his new deal. The Cards chose not to pay him a long term big $$$ deal in AZ. This is a business & players move on, I just don't get the hate for him.

Ownership has nothing to do with him running his mouth. He is is own #1 fan. And while I can respect his play on the field as a Card, I have very little respect the man.