Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I saw a post requesting 1Sun be reinstated

I generally want to go with what the board wants so this is an anonymous poll to bring him back post all star break.

This poll is anonymous. Even I can't see the answers

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
if the board has to put up with incessant trolling from other posters, it should be able to put up with someone who's incessantly negative.

I'm also curious to see how he pretzels himself into bashing this team at this point. the mental gymnastics alone will be entertaining for at least a week.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He's ridiculously negative but I think he's toned down his more trollish behavior. I'm not sure how long he's been gone this go around but I think he's served his time.

If the Suns start losing when he returns though he should be banned immediately. It seems like this hot streak started when he was banned, like his posting was jinxing the team and causing them to lose. Don't want to mess with the mojo.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I’ve had him on ignore so I feel it’s inappropriate for me to vote.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He's ridiculously negative but I think he's toned down his more trollish behavior. I'm not sure how long he's been gone this go around but I think he's served his time.

If the Suns start losing when he returns though he should be banned immediately. It seems like this hot streak started when he was banned, like his posting was jinxing the team and causing them to lose. Don't want to mess with the mojo.

ha! I may lean towards this actually just for mojo sake. All us sports fans are odd ducks.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I find him entertaining, and have missed his presence.

Raindog

I didn't come here to be liked!
Reaction score
Sure, he can be annoying... and tiresome. But you always have the option of ignoring him, formally or informally. He is the guy you probably don't want to get want to get into a conversation with at any party, but I think he's mostly a genuine fan... just a bit overbearing and neurotic with his opinions.

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
Sure, he can be annoying... and tiresome. But you always have the option of ignoring him, formally or informally. He is the guy you probably don't want to get want to get into a conversation with at any party, but I think he's mostly a genuine fan... just a bit overbearing and neurotic with his opinions.
Meh. Ignoring people on a forum just makes it really difficult to follow the discussion if the ignored poster is a part of it.

Raindog

I didn't come here to be liked!
Reaction score
Meh. Ignoring people on a forum just makes it really difficult to follow the discussion if the ignored poster is a part of it.

Sure... but you can still ignore him without putting him on "ignore." Just skip over his posts. I often do.

Raze

Suns fan since '89
Reaction score
I support the mods banning him for the set period.

I support the mods unbanning him after time served.

I support the mods invitably rebanning him... because... well, he can't help himself.

SunnyBaller

All Star
Reaction score
Unban him, not sure how long he's been gone but but I agree he could bring some more entertainment into the forum

taz02

All Star
Reaction score
I don't like the idea of banning someone because of their point of view negative or positive. If you don't like what he says don't read his post.

JerkFace

(Formerly offset) i have a special purpose
Reaction score
It isn’t his negative posts that really bother me (although the quality of the game threads have been vastly more tolerable without him). It is his spreading of misinformation and sometime flat out lying that is an issue for me. As far as unbanning him goes, if he served his “time” then that’s cool, I see no reason to let him back early for “good behavior” though.

SirStefan32

Krycek, Alex Krycek
Reaction score
I've had him blocked for ages. I can't remember a single post of his being anything more than pure garbage, full of negativity and/or trolling. I vote against "un-banning" him, but I have him on ignore, so no big deal either way.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Only as a mild curiosity, see how he continues to spin things as bad as possible while calling for Jones to be fired.

But the instant he gets into the shtick I am sure I'd want him gone again.

It's tiresome and it makes having real debate almost impossible.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
It isn’t his negative posts that really bother me (although the quality of the game threads have been vastly more tolerable without him). It is his spreading of misinformation and sometime flat out lying that is an issue for me. As far as unbanning him goes, if he served his “time” then that’s cool, I see no reason to let him back early for “good behavior” though.

The game threads no longer consisting of a 1st half shouting match with him saying the team was done and needs to be blown up, then in the 2nd half when we're up 20 he would magically be totally absent, maybe a token "good win" post.

But yeah... the misinformation was flat out trolling. I recall a long debate about Booker getting traded for Wiggins, he "heard" on the radio that the offer was being made, then we managed to track down the segment he claimed he heard it on and it was totally pulled out of his butt.

Changed my mind, even as a curiosity, I'd rather he stayed gone. I just don't see what he adds to the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Golfermcr