15 thoughts - Seahawks game

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Yup. In the playoffs. No sarcasm.
I'd rather have a bye and play less games. Failing that, I'd rather have home field advantage, because as it has been noted many times, we actually DO have a home field advantage in the playoffs. I'd rather our warm-weather team with our QB that has no real history of winning in cold-weather games, not play in Lambeau in the winter.

Why in the world would you WANT us to do that?

DVontel

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I'd rather have a bye and play less games. Failing that, I'd rather have home field advantage, because as it has been noted many times, we actually DO have a home field advantage in the playoffs. I'd rather our warm-weather team with our QB that has no real history of winning in cold-weather games, not play in Lambeau in the winter.

Why in the world would you WANT us to do that?
I think having home/road field advantage in previous years is irrelevant. Those teams are not this team. Until this team shows they can dominate at home consistently like they have on the road, I’d rather go on the road. If that means going on the road to big-bad Lambeau in January, so be it.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
I think having home/road field advantage in previous years is irrelevant. Those teams are not this team. Until this team shows they can dominate at home consistently like they have on the road, I’d rather go on the road. If that means going on the road to big-bad Lambeau in January, so be it.
I think you're nuts--or, I should say, I think your opinion is--but I've had too many left-field takes to go nuts naysaying you. Fair enough.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would much rather play the packers here since I get to go. I would like our chances at either venue. But slightly better here.

Azlen

Registered
Reaction score
The home and away difference of this team is very strange. Their best games have been on the road and their worst games, including the 2 and almost 3rd loss, have been at home. I'm getting to the point where I'm much more confident with them on the road than I am when they're at home.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
Wanting to play on the road in the playoffs is silly. Ask any player/coach if they’d rather sleep in a hotel or in their own bed before a big game. I know the Bucs did it last year but it was a strange season with limited fans.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
I would much rather play the packers here since I get to go. I would like our chances at either venue. But slightly better here.
As much **** that most of us give Arizona fans for selling tickets, I bet there are much less Packers fans at SFS in the playoffs.

I also don't think the Cardinals come out as flat the second time around.