10x

tnmike

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Why are there always 10x more negative posts after a loss than positive ones after a win?

We are freaking 10-3. Every single person on this board would have gone crazy in the preseason if we were told this was true.

Go Cards! :newcards:
Some people just can't resist letting their inner Jack... out

speedy

the medic
Reaction score
I think a lot of it has to do with the way we lose these games. For instance, we shoulda had the ball back with a score of 26-30 with over 4min left and 2 timeouts last night. I still seethe over the final 2 minutes of that Minnesota game when we had the ball, 4 downs, and a 1 point lead. Pure dumb luck we got that W. I don’t think any of that has to do with talent gaps, poor execution, or an “inexperienced” HC. That is just straight up head up your ass.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Why are there always 10x more negative posts after a loss than positive ones after a win?

We are freaking 10-3. Every single person on this board would have gone crazy in the preseason if we were told this was true.

Years of losing. Some of these posts the past couple days are flat out laughable.

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score

Blame needs to be assigned man. Come on.. you know that. :)

And, the problems that led to the loss need to be identified and solved. Both of things are critical activities after a loss!

Now, put your thinking cap on, and get to work sir! :)

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson