Suns @ Clippers Wednesday game thread 4-10-2024

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Durant and nurk and book are still going to be on the court passing the ball around, they are the ones growing the idiotic passes.

Unless your point guard is going to iso the whole game I am not sure how you think he fixes that.

How many games have the Suns lost in the 4th quarter while Booker was on the bench?

A rotation point guard would have made a huge difference in those games.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Some final stats.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
They don’t kill other teams like they do the suns.

I think the mavs series is a tossup.
And they aren’t healthy lol Kahwi missed how many now? And now harden and PG banged up as well lol just in time for the annual Clippers playoff disaster lol…

wagon mound 464

Veteran
Reaction score
might take all 4 quarters - but we can beat the clippers bench if we're fully healthy

:beer:
4 of the 5 Clipper starters aren't playing tonight,,,a real test for the Suns (not)

Very unimpressive win,,,Suns beating the Clips' bench players only.

This game tells me its just a matter of days before the Suns can
clean out their lockers to 'go fishing'

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Hollow, but necessary win against a star-less Clippers team that clinched
the pacific last night in Phoenix. Play in tourney baby! Suns will be an easy out.
Funny people assume play in like we aren’t gonna overtake NO… you think NO gonna win out against Kings, LA, GS lol no freaking way they probably lose 2 of those if we take care of business we the six seed! And we likely play a Minn bench in the last game if they don’t have much to play for…

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
In regard to the above tweet by Bourguet, the Pelicans are presently in 6th place with one less loss.

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
In regard to the above tweet by Bourguet, the Pelicans are presently in 6th place with one less loss.
Good. Dont want the Thunder in the first round. We have a chance vs the Wolves and the Nugs because we match up well against them.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A 32-15 fourth quarter and the stars stepped up in the 4th an d nailed it shut. Not sure with our 4ths and even how we played much of tonight, you can’t be impressed with closing them out pretty easily when we actually focused… got the W go get 2 more!

I like your optimism.

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
no - it's because the clippers bench never have a chance to play - that explains everything - that's why you see coaches like pop bench his entire starting line up in the playoffs - perfect sense

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I'd be more impressed if the Suns were playing the Clippers starters. Still, I admire your positive thinking.
Sure but the Clips are deep and had won 7 out of 8 coming in they got and have owned the Suns this year. Book was right when he said hey a bunch of bench guys with nothing to lose can play lose and get hot happens everyday in the NBA. The Suns have all the pressure and have been horrendous in 4th alls year, yet they stood up and closed on a 23-2 run and blew them away. Won by more than they did last night and we only played half the game yesterday lol. In all seriousness they are a horrible match up for us, but they always collapse in the playoffs we shall see…

sdscard4

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
W is a W
Most important is we dodge the play in.
After that it's who gets hot and plays the best. I like our shot against anyone. Better than being Houston and missing the playoffs. Could always be worse
Go Suns

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, would anyone be shocked at this point if they lose to the lakers in the 7/8 matchup, then lose to the warriors from the 9/10 to get bounced?
Yeah, not even a little shocked for it to play out that way.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn