Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
Monti should kick the tires here

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
I have a bit of schadenfreude with Russell.

I've always thought he was an Uber douche and to watch his career crumbling is hilarious to me. Granted he is the one who makes a ton of money, so he shouldn't care what haters like me think.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score

I've always thought he was an Uber douche and to watch his career crumbling is hilarious to me. Granted he is the one who makes a ton of money, so he shouldn't care what haters like me think.
I feel like this is mostly on Sean Payton. Russ had an almost identical season in 2023 as he had in 2021, after which the Broncos sold the farm for him. Denver got buyer's remorse, but Russ was basically a league-average quarterback.

I don't blame Wilson for signing the giant contract they put in front of him.

BurqueCardFan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score

Totally agree. I have never liked him.
He is a great scrambling QB, I will give him that. But I have never seen such a lucky QB. I can't even count how many times he just threw a ball seemingly up for grabs after scrambling around and it would somehow come down in a Seattle players hands. It was the most frustrating thing ever. Just DB's not maintaining discipline on such long plays.
Funny thing is I see some of the same traits from Brock Purdy. So many times I've seen him throw late back over the middle. Passes that should be intercepted somehow get caught because he has such good skill players around him (CMC, Debo & Ayuik).

Last edited: