Cardinals part ways with longtime senior executive Quentin Harris

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
It's a bummer to lose both him and Adrian Wilson - not only for the fact that they were lifelong Cardinals, but that if either guy had gotten a GM role, we would have gotten draft compensation. Now we'll get nothing.

I wish Quentin the best, but it's not a shock with Ossenfort taking over everything.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not unexpected. It takes time to completely revamp the scouting side of things and can't be done all in a single off season. I wish Quentin well and I'm sure he'll land on his feet, but I'm happy to have a complete fresh start. Quentin and Adrian have bright futures in the league as executives and hope they both end up GMs one day.

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I listened to an interview with Ossenfort after being here for a short time. He said they had a plan for this first year using the current scouting dept. After that he spoke about changing the scouting dept to the way he wants it. Getting rid of Harris isn't a shocker at all.

JohnnyCakes

Miserables
Reaction score
whats interesting ( as respectfully as i can say that ) is that QH was not in a group of firing just him by himself. Does this mean Grigson, Scoby, Fox et al stay?

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Most of the team execs and coaches contracts finish up in Feb.

My friend who coached for the Cardinals the last 5 seasons was let go when his contract was up this year as well.

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
With a change in the FO it is very common for the new GM to wait a year before making changes. Also, common for fans who have longed complained about the FO to feel bad about losing long time Cardinals, even those who worked in the FO. Best of luck to all.

Card'em

All Star
Reaction score
I'm well aware of the color of Dru Grigson's skin...wish I wasn't ;)

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard