Best burgers in the Valley

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Had Matty G's today. Damn good burger and fries. I'm not much of their fry sauce though because it is just mayo and ketchup. I'm surprised because everything that this place does is fantastic you think that they would put some more effort into their fry sauce.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score

The green chile or red chile burgers are fantastic. On 7th Ave.

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score

The green chile or red chile burgers are fantastic. On 7th Ave.
Anything Green Chili Pork is worth a try

tennis-player

Veteran
Reaction score
This probably does not count as a "best burger" for this thread, but White Castle just opened in Ahwatukee. Growing up in Detroit, White Castle was a high school late night staple. Thirty years later, I get the sliders about once a week as a light appetizer.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
About once a year, I get a rodeo cheeseburger from Burger King. Then I remember why I do it only once a year.

I had a Whopper at Burger King the other day and it was excellent. It also looked just like the picture and had nice toppings.

Maybe management has a lot to do with quality.

puckhead

Waxing Gibbous
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I had a Whopper at Burger King the other day and it was excellent. It also looked just like the picture and had nice toppings.

Maybe management has a lot to do with quality.

No doubt. Like most businesses, strong management with well-trained employees can make a drastic difference.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There used to be an Arby's that served breakfast years back before they discontinued it. Their biscuits were the best ever.

I'd even go there for special occasions. I really liked their bacon, egg and cheese biscuits. They even served biscuits and gravy.

I miss those days.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
About once a year, I get a rodeo cheeseburger from Burger King. Then I remember why I do it only once a year.
I just used a coupon the other day for 2 bacon double cheese burger meal for like $6. I regret nothing.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There used to be an Arby's that served breakfast years back before they discontinued it. Their biscuits were the best ever.

I'd even go there for special occasions. I really liked their bacon, egg and cheese biscuits. They even served biscuits and gravy.

I miss those days.
I almost ban Arby's these days since they got rid of their potato cakes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard