OT: Marion Barber found dead

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I swear I remember him balling vs cards lbers lol few gms was he on a superb owl team?

splitsecond

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
What I read, and I hope I am wrong, it sounds like possible suicide. At 38. Maybe it was cte, maybe it was something else. But how many young people in their prime are we gonna lose before we re-examine how we support each other in this country? No hero, no government, no agency, no charity and - judging by the results so far - no doctor will save us from this epidemic. We have to find a way to support each other better.

OP
OP
Shane

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What I read, and I hope I am wrong, it sounds like possible suicide. At 38. Maybe it was cte, maybe it was something else. But how many young people in their prime are we gonna lose before we re-examine how we support each other in this country? No hero, no government, no agency, no charity and - judging by the results so far - no doctor will save us from this epidemic. We have to find a way to support each other better.
Not suicide. Ruled an accident.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Heatstroke.

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Jesus. If it has to do with Texas' electricity problems that will a real crap storm. He was inside.
Friends and family have commented that he always worked out with the heater on and set to like 90` to get a good sweat on. :(

In the documents, officials say Barber’s body was found in his residence where the thermostat was set at 91 degrees, and the heat was set to “on.”

Investigators noted there was exercise equipment present at the scene, and said that Barber did, in fact, have a “history of exercising during sauna-like conditions.”

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson