Cooper Kupp on COVID-list

Reaction score
Football Gods:

Hey Cardinals, you know we have been a bit hard on you guys of late. Remember being 9-3 and we blew out Carson Palmers knee on a non-contact play? And then Drew Stanton's? Even we didnt think Ryan Lindley was that bad.

And then two years later, we screwed up Carson Palmers ring finger on this throwing hand AND took the Honey Badger's ACL in the same game? In retrospect, we went overboard there.

So, we have been trying to make amends. We served up the 49ers on a platter for you last week to no avail.

So, lets try this again. Goff should be enough, but just to make sure, lets sit Kupp down. Oh by the way, we will make sure that McVay's girlfriend picks this week to have a "its me or football" tantrum as well.

Don't blow this Cardinals. The Football Gods help those who help themselves..............

Well said.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Football Gods:

Hey Cardinals, you know we have been a bit hard on you guys of late. Remember being 9-3 and we blew out Carson Palmers knee on a non-contact play? And then Drew Stanton's? Even we didnt think Ryan Lindley was that bad.

And then two years later, we screwed up Carson Palmers ring finger on this throwing hand AND took the Honey Badger's ACL in the same game? In retrospect, we went overboard there.

So, we have been trying to make amends. We served up the 49ers on a platter for you last week to no avail.

So, lets try this again. Goff should be enough, but just to make sure, lets sit Kupp down. Oh by the way, we will make sure that McVay's girlfriend picks this week to have a "its me or football" tantrum as well.

Don't blow this Cardinals. The Football Gods help those who help themselves..............

amen.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The problem is the the Rams defense is healthy, they have our number.

A good HC would adjust for that. You can't have the number of something you haven't seen before.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
I still find it weird that so many of you think we’re going to win this game. It’s the rams. Not happening. I’m already prepping for the draft.
I'm confused. Aren't you the one who perpetually defends this roster, front office, and coaching staff?

Keim should go to if they lose
Keim isn't being cut loose for another GM to take over his risky experiment. I firmly don't believe we'll move on from Kliff, but if we were to restructure the org, it'd be Keim and Kliff out at the same time.

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I'm confused. Aren't you the one who perpetually defends this roster, front office, and coaching staff?

Keim isn't being cut loose for another GM to take over his risky experiment. I firmly don't believe we'll move on from Kliff, but if we were to restructure the org, it'd be Keim and Kliff out at the same time.
As bad of a GM that Keim is, MB would cut KK loose before Keim imo. They're buds. The only thing Keim can do right is make trades lol. He damn sure can't draft WR's. I know, those 3 WR's are said to be the ones KK wanted but if so, Keim signed off on them? He had the last say. He can't draft OL'men either.

Bkbobo

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Wonder if Kupp tested positive, could there be other receivers put on the list? Could the Rams have a Browns situation?

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Stack the box. Must stop the run. Rams don't believe we can. Many don't after last week.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

So that gets you to yesterdays discussion is he the only guy who will miss the game? We've seen it with OL's and Cleveland had it with WR just last week, if other guys were exposed and have to sit out they're in trouble.

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
So that gets you to yesterdays discussion is he the only guy who will miss the game? We've seen it with OL's and Cleveland had it with WR just last week, if other guys were exposed and have to sit out they're in trouble.

I saw him talking with Donald & Ramsey. No safe distancing.

wit3card

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score

100% true, as long as Kliff stays, keim stays and vice versa

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
As bad of a GM that Keim is, MB would cut KK loose before Keim imo. They're buds. The only thing Keim can do right is make trades lol. He damn sure can't draft WR's. I know, those 3 WR's are said to be the ones KK wanted but if so, Keim signed off on them? He had the last say. He can't draft OL'men either.

Does Mike give Keim the opportunity to hire his fourth head coach? At a certain point, it becomes less about guys like Wilks and KK and more about the person responsible for hiring them.

Reaction score
Does Mike give Keim the opportunity to hire his fourth head coach? At a certain point, it becomes less about guys like Wilks and KK and more about the person responsible for hiring them.

He hired BA & KK. Who is the 3rd? Bidwill has already said that Wilks was his decision.

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson