Is Cardinal home field advantage worth 3points?

How much do you believe home field is worth to the Cardinals?

• Unfortunately home field advantage rarely applies to the Cards

• 1 pt

• 2 pts

• 3 pts

• 4 pts

• 5 pts

• 6 or more

• Infinity - for Cards the difference is totally winning vs totally losing

Results are only viewable after voting.

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
always heard home field is worth 3 pts, but do you think that applies to the Cardinals?

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
I'm from Vegas. It's a hard and fast rule, haha.

That said, I think when the Cards are doing well and the fans show up, it's probably even more of an advantage. Since that Redskins game to open Wilks' first season, every game I've been to (and the atmosphere from TV) has had an unbelievable malaise.

HoodieBets

Formerly azcardsfan1616
Reaction score
Depends on the book some teams like the chargers it’s only worth 2 points other teams like the chiefs it’s worth 4. Cardinals are right around 3.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Cards home field is worth 3 points, unless someone can convince me otherwise.

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
If we're bad & playing the Steelers or Shehawks probably not? Makes me sick to type that lol. Maybe even the fudge Packers? If the Cardinals are good & playing any team that travels well our fans will outnumber theirs so 3 pts I would say then. It's my understanding that SFS has led the league in false start penalties since it opened or almost every yr that is? Even more than the shehawks rain soaked 12th man dump lol.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The only home field advantage will be familiarity like wind, sun and surroundings. It can't be crowd noise if there is nobody in the stands.

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
If we're bad & playing the Steelers or Shehawks probably not? Makes me sick to type that lol. Maybe even the fudge Packers? If the Cardinals are good & playing any team that travels well our fans will outnumber theirs so 3 pts I would say then. It's my understanding that SFS has led the league in false start penalties since it opened or almost every yr that is? Even more than the shehawks rain soaked 12th man dump lol.
For the record we own the fudge Packers. Well for the last 12 years or so.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
I give the cards a five point swing at home
As long as the team is on Az fans are brutal

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
always heard home field is worth 3 pts, but do you think that applies to the Cardinals?
No doubt, HFA is worth something, but I'm guessing that, when you're a successful "old school" coach (translation- Belichick"), you sell your team that "Away Field Disadvantage" is a challenge that good teams shrug off their shoulders as "just a regular part of the game."

While, I guess, barking signals in Seattle or making snow angels in Foxboro is "distracting" to say the least, teams likely to use this as some kind of crutch are bound to lose.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Hard to have home field advantage when a bunch of fans have multiple season tickets solely for selling to away fans. Or have no problem selling their seats for big games.

The Steelers game looked like it was in Pitt.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson