NFC West is the Best

JosiahLee

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Even after tonight's Monday night game, the NFC West has the most wins for a division (15) in either conference.

It must be nice to be the Dallas Cowboys who are still tied for first place in the NFC LEast despite riding a 3 game losing streak...Just think about that, the Cards would only be a half-game back in they were in that division!

Head to toe, I would actually rank the NFC West's coaches as the best in any division in football.

pinetopred

Registered
Reaction score
I was talking to a guy at work about this. I like the direction the Cards are going , but man it is gonna be a grind and some good drafts 2021 is when I think our window opens if we hit on draft picks next year, this year is looking promising QBOTF is a big start and what looks to be a legit CB reminds me of Aeneas Williams the other draft picks to early to judge or give up on IMO, hopefully a couple start having the game slow down for them. The west is loaded and I agree probably have the best coaches in the league top to bottom. The good news for us is I really think Russell Wilson and hopefully Kyler are the only Franchise QB's in the west which gives us a punchers chance in the short term.

OP
OP
JosiahLee

JosiahLee

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I was talking to a guy at work about this. I like the direction the Cards are going , but man it is gonna be a grind and some good drafts 2021 is when I think our window opens if we hit on draft picks next year, this year is looking promising QBOTF is a big start and what looks to be a legit CB reminds me of Aeneas Williams the other draft picks to early to judge or give up on IMO, hopefully a couple start having the game slow down for them. The west is loaded and I agree probably have the best coaches in the league top to bottom. The good news for us is I really think Russell Wilson and hopefully Kyler are the only Franchise QB's in the west which gives us a punchers chance in the short term.

That’s a great point. The good news, Kyler is almost 9 years younger than Russell. The bad news, DangeRuss ain’t disappearing for a LONG time.

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
Even after tonight's Monday night game, the NFC West has the most wins for a division (15) in either conference.

It must be nice to be the Dallas Cowboys who are still tied for first place in the NFC LEast despite riding a 3 game losing streak...Just think about that, the Cards would only be a half-game back in they were in that division!

Head to toe, I would actually rank the NFC West's coaches as the best in any division in football.

I would say the NFC North is just as good especially since they are the only division that doesn't have a team with a losing record.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson