This has to be the most crying I ever seen on this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Murray is a bust he is on 5"2. Keim needs to be fired, Rosen will be better, I'm going to leave, but stay just to cry some more. We are better than this. Either support your team, or dont let the door hit you on the way out.
Or we're just being realistic. Thanks for throwing shade though.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I think this is more about last year than this year..meaning we traded up for an asset that seemingly everyone else in the league won't even sniff. Strange.. that boggles my mind more than getting back value this year..

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score

LOL, and anyone who disagrees is crying and not a fan.

What a shocker!

Wonder if you didn't like the draft so far if you would be saying the same thing ?

Technically Kraing was "crying" we didn't get Deebo Samuel. He dared to say something.....:shudder: negative.

Same amount of banter as there is every year.

And if there is more action on the board.....that is a bad thing ?

Last edited:

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Murray is a bust he is on 5"2. Keim needs to be fired, Rosen will be better, I'm going to leave, but stay just to cry some more. We are better than this. Either support your team, or dont let the door hit you on the way out.

If by support your team you mean showing up to every home game (rather than selling your seats) and enduring whatever happens on the field (good or bad) and pulling for a win every single game (rather than tanking for a better pick) while supporting players you may or may not have wanted on your team in the first place, then by all means we will continue to support our team.

:newcards:

BIM and Mrs. BIM

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
Nothing is going to change he is our Qb moving forward. Yes it is crying, nothing will change it.

He is the QB, no doubt.

Yet, anyone that doesn't like the direction of the team and comments on it, is crying and not a fan, and should leave... Got it.

You better go get A LOT of tissues because I am pretty sure this post is not going to stop it or deter it.

As for leaving. LOL. Yeah, I will take that into consideration.

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
If by support your team you mean showing up to every home game (rather than selling your seats) and enduring whatever happens on the field (good or bad) and pulling for a win every single game (rather than tanking for a better pick) while supporting players you may or may not have wanted on your team in the first place, then by all means we will continue to support our team.

:newcards:

BIM and Mrs. BIM

Agreed.

We all pay a lot of money and invest a lot of time.

We can talk about what we want, when we want.

Questioning "fandom" because of what people say while TALKING ABOUT THE TEAM, is pretty lame.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Weak sauce.

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk

Reactions: PJ1

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Rosen was a wasted pick for us, it's done after a new coach taking his guy. The only people crying us an embarrassment are people on the board because nobody is thinking about Rosen but us during this draft. Rosen might not have been a locker room cancer but he has become a ASFN cancer right now... chill out

HeHasRosen

All Star
Reaction score

Its the people drinking the kool aid out of keims butt with a straw that make me laugh. Hold these ppl accountable for the horrible mismanagement of this franchise. I will never understand this line of thought. But if your ok with suckage to mediocrity forever well good for you.

Reactions: PJ1

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rosen was 3 wasted pickS for us, it's done after a new coach taking his guy. The only people crying us an embarrassment are people on the board because nobody is thinking about Rosen but us during this draft. Rosen might not have been a locker room cancer but he has become a ASFN cancer right now... chill out

ftfy

outcent13

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Well if it didn't see like Sarver was rubbing off on Bidwill we would be happier I think.

OP
OP
thephoenixson28

thephoenixson28

All Star
Reaction score
He is the QB, no doubt.

Yet, anyone that doesn't like the direction of the team and comments on it, is crying and not a fan, and should leave... Got it.

You better go get A LOT of tissues because I am pretty sure this post is not going to stop it or deter it.

As for leaving. LOL. Yeah, I will take that into consideration.
people say they are going to leave ‍♂️, people said they are done with this team ‍♂️. Some people will love the pick, and some people might hate it. At the end of the day these are the players selected. It's not going to fire keim in the middle of the draft, it's not going change ownership. They cant redo the draft, so guess what nothing is going to change.

NYCARDS

Registered
Reaction score

There is no denying that this Rosen fiasco is biting us in the ass. Nobody can say otherwise. Of course it’s going to lead to frustration. This the place to vent

Last edited:

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
There is no denying that this Rosen fiasco is biting us in the ass. Nobody can say otherwise. Of corse it’s going to lead to frustration. This the place to vent

But like the Murray support, can we at least now limit it to one thread of frustration or maybe just two, or three instead every butt hurt person seemingly want to start a new one

OP
OP
thephoenixson28

thephoenixson28

All Star
Reaction score
There is no denying that this Rosen fiasco is biting us in the ass. Nobody can say otherwise. Of corse it’s going to lead to frustration. This the place to vent
Look at the QBs selected by the Broncos, and giants . Miami doesnt even want to give us a 2nd. That says more about Rosen then it does keim.

Status
Not open for further replies.