Question for the Murray guys...

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
Let’s say Rosen is traded for #28 and we take Murray #1... Considering this is a deep draft at DL and we have some aging guys up front, who would you take at #28 if these players were all available?

Christian Wilkins
Jeffrey Simmons
Jachai Polite
Dexter Lawrence
Jerry Tillery
Dre’Mont Jones
Zach Allen
Jaylon Ferguson

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Let’s say Rosen is traded for #28 and we take Murray #1... Considering this is a deep draft at DL and we have some aging guys up front, who would you take at #28 if these players were all available?

Christian Wilkins
Jeffrey Simmons
Jachai Polite
Dexter Lawrence
Jerry Tillery
Dre’Mont Jones
Zach Allen
Jaylon Ferguson
Probably Dexter because he can blow up plays in the backfield.

Simmons might be my top pick if he clears medical. (I seem to recall some sort of red flag).

Actually - since we'd have #28 and #33, we'd have the flexibility to grab one of the top wideouts with #28 and hold off on one of your defensive front 7 guys until #33.

NYCARDS

Registered
Reaction score
And let’s think about drafting high on the O line. I’m tired of that being a weakness

OP
OP
GatorAZ

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score

Simmons might be my top pick if he clears medical. (I seem to recall some sort of red flag).

Actually - since we'd have #28 and #33, we'd have the flexibility to grab one of the top wideouts with #28 and hold off on one of your defensive front 7 guys until #33.

Dexter is a 2 down lineman. I wouldnt touch him until later. Their are 5 or 6 guys that can do what Dexter does that can be had much later.

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
limited to that group: I like Jerry Tillery of ND

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score

Absolutely Dexter Lawrence. If he is on the board at 32..... Bill will snatch him up before our next pick IMO.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Absolutely Dexter Lawrence. If he is on the board at 32..... Bill will snatch him up before our next pick IMO.

I dont think so. Bill values versatility.

Lawrence was taken out on 3rd downs. #32 is a reach for a two down lineman.

You dont draft 2 down players in the first 3 rounds. You regret it (Kevin Minter, Danny Shelton, Phil Taylor) every time.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson