Welcome to the team OL sieve Josh Rosen

Southpaw

Provocateur aka Wallyburger
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Poor guy will become the latest QB candidate to get crap beaten out of him by just another in a long line of OL sieves. He doesn't need a beating of any kind as just Like Sam Bradford, he has career injury issues.

He could become the next David Carr, Tim Couch, et al who had their careers circumvented by an onslaught of sacks. Damn you Card front office scouting personnel dep't. Do your job or get replaced.

SoCal Cardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
At least BA retired, that alone should at least double our QB's shelf life.

"Hey guys.. We have a pretty horrible O-line, so I think we should throw bombs all day!"

Cardsmasochist

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Our offensive line and starting QB are very good.....wait for it......when healthy.

This, once again, will dictate how well the Cardinals do this year.

Oh wait, A.Q. “only o-lineman to play every game the last 2 years” Shipley is hurt and is out for the year?

O.K. As long as the Cardinals don’t lose ANY MORE PLAYERS for the rest of the season then they will have a good year.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

wit3card

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Our offensive line and starting QB are very good.....wait for it......when healthy.

This, once again, will dictate how well the Cardinals do this year.

Oh wait, A.Q. “only o-lineman to play every game the last 2 years” Shipley is hurt and is out for the year?

O.K. As long as the Cardinals don’t lose ANY MORE PLAYERS for the rest of the season then they will have a good year.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That was the same as the last 3 years so we have a 1 in 3 chance...

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...grades-kirk-cousins-dallas-goedert-ace-week-1

includes video of every Rosen throw. Watching the replay of his throws I can see why he is getting solid reviews after a seemingly poor outing.

Arizona Cardinals: Josh Rosen, QB. Don't be fooled by the numbers -- 46.2 percent completion rate, 53.7 passer rating -- Rosen actually played well in his debut performance, when you factor in his ability to overcome poor snaps and porous pass protection during his time on the field. Although he only completed 6 of 13 passes for 41 yards, Rosen showed better-than-anticipated mobility within the pocket to deliver the ball to his receivers in timely fashion. Most importantly, the rookie never looked rattled or flustered by the constant harassment and continued to compete despite his circumstances. Grade: B

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson