Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again

Release Date: July 20, 2018
Studio: Universal Pictures
Director: Ol Parker
MPAA Rating: PG-13 (for some suggestive material)
Screenwrite: Ol Parker
Genre: Musical

Starring: Meryl Streep, Julie Waters, Christine Baranski, Amanda Seyfried, Dominic Cooper, Pierce Brosnan, Stellan Skarsgård, Colin Firth, Lily James, Alexa Davies, Jessica Keenan Wynn, Jeremy Irvine, Josh Dylan, Hugh Skinner, Cher

Plot Summary: Ten years after "Mamma Mia! The Movie" grossed more than $600 million around the world, you are invited to return to the magical Greek island of Kalokairi in an all-new original musical based on the songs of ABBA. With the film’s original cast expected to return and new additions joining them. The film will go back and forth in time to show how relationships forged in the past resonate in the present. James will play the role of ‘Young Donna.’ In the original film, the role of Donna was played by Streep.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

BillsCarnage

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Great cast, but i didn't see the first and my interest in seeing this is between zero and none.

Reminds me of something similar to Across the Universe.

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Excluding Pierce Brosnan's embarrassing effort at singing, I'd agree.

No doubt. They had the sing-a-long version on last night (Words on the screen) and Alex remarked - damn he is sexy but they should never have had him sing.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No doubt. They had the sing-a-long version on last night (Words on the screen) and Alex remarked - damn he is sexy but they should never have had him sing.

Yeah, it was painful for us to listen to him sing and we're very fond of Brosnan.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson