OT: Other games 12-23/25-23

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have to say if I'm the Eagles I strongly consider trading one of their WR's, presumably Brown based on contract? They just don't throw the ball enough, or well enough, with Hurts to make it worth having 2 really good WR's. Smith is still on a rookie contract just seems like at some point with Hurts about to take a massive jump in pay, they're going to want to move one of those 2

Lorenzo

Reaction score
I watched the Eagles play Seahawks and now Giants.

My arm chair QB assessment is Jalen Hurts is a bad passer right now. Eagles have to be worried.
he's not an elite passer. he is a good running QB that can throw it well enough in key moments of games. they rely on him to run the ball a lot and he is not going to last playing that way.

Lorenzo

Reaction score
I have to say if I'm the Eagles I strongly consider trading one of their WR's, presumably Brown based on contract? They just don't throw the ball enough, or well enough, with Hurts to make it worth having 2 really good WR's. Smith is still on a rookie contract just seems like at some point with Hurts about to take a massive jump in pay, they're going to want to move one of those 2
I think those 2 guys, plus their T.E. all make Hurts' job a lot easier. His connection with AJ brown has not looked the same the last few weeks.

Lorenzo

Reaction score
and just as we discuss Hurts he throws a near INT and finally pays on the pick 6. the eagles are kind of lucky that the refs screwed the giants on those calls as well.

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
and just as we discuss Hurts he throws a near INT and finally pays on the pick 6. the eagles are kind of lucky that the refs screwed the giants on those calls as well.
Hurts looks ready to take a long nap in NFL as a backup QB as part of Lazarus mission.

netsnjkidd

Veteran
Reaction score
Yea hurts doesnt look good very basic. With the team he got around him is very concerning

Lorenzo

Reaction score
I hope that field goal at the end of the half doesn't turn out to be the difference in this game. it shouldn't because the giants aren't good, but right now it should be a one score game.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

The picksix was on the receiver though he kind of fell down

Lorenzo

Reaction score
The picksix was on the receiver though he kind of fell down
I thought it was a tight throw even if he didn't fall down. best case for Hurts the defender was going to be there to at least hit the guy right as he caught it. giants dropped a couple of INTs today.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corkman