OT: Other games 12-23/25-23

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
But he still looks good enough to have them in the running. That’s what the great ones are able to do. They find ways to grind offensively with almost nothing at their disposal.
The Chiefs defense has been pretty phenomenal and they should get more credit for the season they have been having. I am not downing Mahomes by saying QBs get way too much credit and way too much blame when it comes to a teams record.

Evil Ash

Henchman Supreme
Reaction score
Trading Tyreek is looking like a horrible move right now.

Receivers matter.
There was a great analogy on 98.7 here regarding the chiefs wrs.

The traded a $1 (hill) for 4 quarters (juju smith-schuster and the wrs group from last year) and were still able to win. They then traded those quarters for nickels and dimes and now they are paying for it

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was thinking that possibility, too. But its not like Washington is some offensive juggernaut.
Exactly, they work well together, but not a part. They need eachother.

You must be registered for see images attach

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
All you guys talking like Reid is a slouch
. SMH

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There was a great analogy on 98.7 here regarding the chiefs wrs.

The traded a $1 (hill) for 4 quarters (juju smith-schuster and the wrs group from last year) and were still able to win. They then traded those quarters for nickels and dimes and now they are paying for it
good analogy.

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hassan Reddick makes great play to end Giants drive

Isiah Simmons whiffs on a TFL chance

Lorenzo

Reaction score
Really poor call by the refs to gift Philly 3 points
bonehead play by Jalen Hurts. that play had no chance of getting lined up for a snap and everyone knows it, but later in the game there will be a blatant hold or blatant PI right in front of their face and they won't call it.

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
bonehead play by Jalen Hurts. that play had no chance of getting lined up for a snap and everyone knows it, but later in the game there will be a blatant hold or blatant PI right in front of their face and they won't call it.
The ball was on the ground. Why wouldn’t the player try to run with it?

And even if he had not done anything, there was no time for Philadelphia to get lined up. That’s absolutely the type of car that should never happen.

Lorenzo

Reaction score
I'm sure they would if they could
yeah, I guess by my own logic the Commanders should have been flexed off of thanksgiving as well. it's always nice when there are good games on the holiday games.

Lorenzo

Reaction score
The ball was on the ground. Why wouldn’t the player try to run with it?

And even if he had not done anything, there was no time for Philadelphia to get lined up. That’s absolutely the type of car that should never happen.
for sure. I'm glad the fox halftime show went straight to that dumb penalty before they even started breaking down the game. the NFL refs need to be overhauled badly. I wish Roger Goodell would be the one to answer for it. he needs to get fired if he is not going to do anything to stand up to them.

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
for sure. I'm glad the fox halftime show went straight to that dumb penalty before they even started breaking down the game. the NFL refs need to be overhauled badly.
Yes, it was great that they called the refs out on that

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The more it goes on the more obvious it was just how bad the Raiders coaching staff was before they fired McDaniels. They are 7-8 now, 4-3 since the switch but they're a completely different team. THey didn't score more than 18 points in any of the games McDaniels was the coach, 4 times in the 8 games since he was fired.

If anybody ever hires Josh McDaniels again, they are very stupid

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Simmons makes a play, the Giants get the ball and score. Of course all he did was pick up the ball after 2 Eagles collided and fumbled the kickoff.

Lorenzo

Reaction score
The more it goes on the more obvious it was just how bad the Raiders coaching staff was before they fired McDaniels. They are 7-8 now, 4-3 since the switch but they're a completely different team. THey didn't score more than 18 points in any of the games McDaniels was the coach, 4 times in the 8 games since he was fired.

If anybody ever hires Josh McDaniels again, they are very stupid
Bill B. will probably rehire him as a coordinator and they will win 4-7 games together without Brady.

Lorenzo

Reaction score
Daboll won the coach of year in 2022?

You must be registered for see images attach
haha yeah, they don't resemble a real NFL team now. but I give them some credit for coming out and playing hard in this second half.