Playoffs: Suns @ Clippers Saturday game thread 4-22-2023 - Game 4

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
Love seeing either one of the Morris twins suck like that, oof emoji just doesn't do it justice. Will the real Russ Westbrook please stand up, airball a 3 and brick an easy layup? This series is the toastest with the mostest, hoping we don't sleep walk in Phx and lose a game but burn the photos, throw away her favorite sweater and sell her grandma's earrings on ebay because it's over

Last edited:

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I stayed off the thread during the game today. Figured I would enjoy the game more.

Personally, I never felt like we would lose. We shot terribly for a while in the 1st half but that was going to even out. It was fun to see the big 3 play big.

My question...

What is with all the dump offs, by Durant,Paul and Booker to Ayton, and even Biyombo, when they have shots? Or, throwing it to them in transition 30 ft from the basket? It has led to too many turnovers. If they just stopped that I believe it would mean +10 or more points a game.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I stayed off the thread during the game today. Figured I would enjoy the game more.

Personally, I never felt like we would lose. We shot terribly for a while in the 1st half but that was going to even out. It was fun to see the big 3 play big.

My question...

What is with all the dump offs, by Durant,Paul and Booker to Ayton, and even Biyombo, when they have shots? Or, throwing it to them in transition 30 ft from the basket? It has led to too many turnovers. If they just stopped that I believe it would mean +10 or more points a game.

It's all about keeping the Clippers honest on defense.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's all about keeping the Clippers honest on defense.
I get that. But they are passing up like 8 or 10 footers to try and pass to guys who aren't even wide open and don't have great hands. SHOOT the damn ball! Van Gundy commented on it too.

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score

My question...

My only guesstimation is they're trying to make sure DeAndre doesn't disappear

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Love seeing either one of the Morris twins suck like that, oof emoji just doesn't do it justice. Will the real Russ Westbrook please stand up, airball a 3 and brick an easy layup? This series is the toastest with the mostest, hoping we don't sleep walk in Phx and lose a game but burn the photos, throw away her favorite sweater and sell her grandma's earrings on ebay because it's over

Hopefully the other brother felt the loss too

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yep and I told you Powell would not come close to that insane 42 he scored last game dude is an 18pt per game guy he had the game of his life…

What about Westbrook's 37 points?

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
What about Westbrook's 37 points?

If we had a physical big even a McGee to knock him on his ass he wouldn’t have had 20 layups lol. Seriously he still has a burst to the rim and guys weren’t wanting to pick up cheap fouls on many of the drives. He also made a bunch of boneheaded shots don’t just look at the 37 points he shot the damn ball nearly 30 times! If KL was playing neither westbrick or Powell get that many shots. He is playing all out I will give him that but if your counting on Westbrick to win you games your in trouble period!

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If we had a physical big even a McGee to knock him on his ass he wouldn’t have had 20 layups lol. Seriously he still has a burst to the rim and guys weren’t wanting to pick up cheap fouls on many of the drives. He also made a bunch of boneheaded shots don’t just look at the 37 points he shot the damn ball nearly 30 times! If KL was playing neither westbrick or Powell get that many shots. He is playing all out I will give him that but if your counting on Westbrick to win you games your in trouble period!

McGee says he is enjoying his vacation.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It’s insane, talk about a guy turning back the clock.

really shows how important confidence is.

The Clippers let Westbrook be Westbrook. He can carry a team when he is allowed to dominate the ball.

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
Sure we beat the clippers today but it aint nothing compared to the beating they'll take in the locker room afterwards with Westbrook's salty ass energy sucking team imploding I can't do this all by myself terminal attitude lol if you listen carefully you can hear his locker slamming in Phx

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Tyronn Lue on Durant, Booker and Paul.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads