Mike Jurecki Leaves the Cardinals

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
And of course there should be some buyer remorse with Kyler. There should be remorse on the whole damn organization with what happened last year.

Only thing you can do is move forward and improve. So far I like that he has been active with the Cardinals and the new coaching staff. I was concerned that he was just out here for the Super Bowl but that isn't it at all.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The jaded ex-girlfriend act is sad. What does he expect Gannon to say? If Hopkins isn't traded, they have to work together.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Jurecki is strange these days. In this instance, what is wrong about Jurecki calling JG delusional? It is a normal G-rated opininated word. What is that raising zona guy that sensitive on this subject?

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Jurecki is strange these days. In this instance, what is wrong about Jurecki calling JG delusional? It is a normal G-rated opininated word. What is that raising zona guy that sensitive on this subject?
He called him delusional because JG did coach speak when asked about Hopkins.
He said right now Hopkins is a member of the Cardinals and until told otherwise will treat him as a member and of the team and looks forward to working with him. That's not delusional, that a coach watching his words in the event Hopkins suits up for the Cardinals next year. Mike is a jaded ex lover who is delusional.

Last edited:

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
He called him delusional because JG did coach speak when asked about Hopkins.
He said right now Hopkins is a member of the Cardinals and until told otherwise will treat him as a member and of the team and looks forward to working with him. That's not delusional, that a coach watching his words in the even Hopkins suits up for the Cardinals next year. Mike is a jaded ex lover who is delusional.
Delusional cause his interview was pretty boring, didn't add anything, just repeating same stuff as it used to be by coaches in this circumstances

Last edited:

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Delusional cause his interview was pretty boring, not spontaneous, didn't add anything, just repeating same stuff as it used to be by coaches in this circumstances
How is that delusional?

"characterized by or holding false beliefs or judgments about external reality that are held despite incontrovertible evidence to the contrary, typically as a symptom of a mental condition."

JG exactly the truth in coaches speak and nothing more.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
How is that delusional?

"characterized by or holding false beliefs or judgments about external reality that are held despite incontrovertible evidence to the contrary, typically as a symptom of a mental condition."

JG exactly the truth in coaches speak and nothing more.
Sorry, my mistake, delusional has a different meaning then i thought

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
I think Gannon is a liar...If you believe his lies, then he is delusional. (and I think HCs lying is pretty common. the best ones are really good at not getting pinned down)

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
I think Gannon is a liar...If you believe his lies, then he is delusional. (and I think HCs lying is pretty common. the best ones are really good at not getting pinned down)
If you believe Gannon's lies, I think that makes you gullible. If he believes his lies, then he is delusional.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Gambo was just calling Gannon a liar today because he was recently asked about the grades the Cardinals got and he said he hadn't seen that. He also denied knowing anything about what Beachum said regarding Kyler. Instead of saying he saw both and had no comment. SMH.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Gambo was just calling Gannon a liar today because he was recently asked about the grades the Cardinals got and he said he hadn't seen that. He also denied knowing anything about what Beachum said regarding Kyler. Instead of saying he saw both and had no comment. SMH.
And this not uncommon. What Gannon will learn is how to steer the convo so he doesn’t have to.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose