New Uniforms for the Cardinals

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
I think if we got some new helmets it would be nice... like half copper the other half like we ran out of copper paint.

And some ridiculously huge numbers and maybe the name plates underneath the numbers.

I'd also like something to liven up the pants.

Maybe, instead of stripes we have a word font that is like "SQUAAAAAK!" or "CHIRP CHIRP!"

Something subtle.
New helmet is coming

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
CO-sign. Those are amazing.
Get rid of all the cartoon birds. The new one is ok, the old one is horrible. The 1994 vintage throwbacks was the best Cards uni I’ve seen. I’d just update that. Not very much, but a little.

You must be registered for see images attach
I’ve got the home & road version of those. Luv em. Michael Bidwill was tripping 3 years ago when I had one on at a special event :)

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

curious if the NFL has "new uniform" slots each year and they limit the number of teams that can roll out new

the NFL is hyper brand conscious so it wouldnt surprise me -- I bet Pantone likely know this

TruColor

Trombonist in Roger Goodell's Wedding Rcpt.
Reaction score
Really, the only "limit" I know of is there is a 5-year rule...a team can only change their designs once every 5 years (or something like that). And, there is an at least 2-year development process in designing and producing new stuff.

These new Cardinals uniforms have been worked on for the past couple of years now.

I've been talking with that Reddit user who claims to have seen them. He actually seems legit, and what he is saying blows my mind.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Really, the only "limit" I know of is there is a 5-year rule...a team can only change their designs once every 5 years (or something like that). And, there is an at least 2-year development process in designing and producing new stuff.

These new Cardinals uniforms have been worked on for the past couple of years now.

I've been talking with that Reddit user who claims to have seen them. He actually seems legit, and what he is saying blows my mind.
Speaking of long term posters that I trust......

This is all the confirmation I needed.

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Those Rams uniforms look like cheap knock offs. The numbers look like cheap ironed on crap and the "Los Angels Rams" white patch is a totally different shade of white. They are stunningly terrible.
Absolute facts. I swear jersey designers today probably know nothing about the sport they design the unis for. These teams are grabbing people straight from NY fashion week.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose