ASU Spring Football 2023

OP
OP
Absolute Zero

Absolute Zero

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Watching these practices on YouTube is much more fun than
I'm drunk on the Kool aid. I'm all in on this coaching staff.

Here you go, I have been drinking it quite a bit lately myself.

:koolaid:

With all the woes in the Arizona sportsworld right now, this is at least an area of hope and fun to follow. I think we are at the beginning of several successful years, maybe more. Could start out slow this year, but definitely heading in the right direction.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

OP
OP
Absolute Zero

Absolute Zero

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Trenton Bourguet is going to be hard to beat out as the starting quarterback.

He definitely has the upper hand but we really won't know for sure until fall camp and that gives Rashada a lot of time to learn the system so it will be interesting. At some point he's going to catch up on the learning curve whether this year or next

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He definitely has the upper hand but we really won't know for sure until fall camp and that gives Rashada a lot of time to learn the system so it will be interesting. At some point he's going to catch up on the learning curve whether this year or next

The reason I like Bourguet so much is he is smart and throws a nice catchable pass. Plus now he will be fully able to utilize his running skills as well. If someone proves to be better, it's a pleasant problem to have. Also, I expect the ASU offensive line to be improved.

OP
OP
Absolute Zero

Absolute Zero

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Yesterday's practice, good stuff!

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members