R I S E ___ U P ___ D A R K ___ S I D E (2023)

tennis-player

Veteran
Reaction score
Can anyone here direct me to a real Cardinals fan message board? Where most posters don't hate their team and root against them? A board where fans like the players and team, and discuss plays, formations, players lives, and other NFL topics, other than negative bickering? Like other team's message boards.

Cardinal season ticket holder since 1995.

From Detroit and a Lions fan. Lions message boards are far more positive than this.

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Wow, we suck at drafting. And when we don't suck we don't retain those players that did actually play well for us.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
And Kyler is questionable currently as well so this entire draft class may be shredded

SECTION 11

vibraslap
Reaction score
Can anyone here direct me to a real Cardinals fan message board? Where most posters don't hate their team and root against them? A board where fans like the players and team, and discuss plays, formations, players lives, and other NFL topics, other than negative bickering? Like other team's message boards.

From Detroit and a Lions fan. Lions message boards are far more positive than this.
Why so negative?? Sheesh. Bring some positivity.

OP
OP
Brian in Mesa

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Good luck to your Lions. :fans:

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

We’re cranky old farts, what do you expect?

SECTION 11

vibraslap
Reaction score

It’s like John McEnroe showed up and started casting a pall over our offseason. Look buddy, this is our happy place, and we have our own pall. Thank you very much.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score

Okay, don’t let the ASFN door hit ya on the way out.

This thread is titled darkside. If you hate it why click on it? Oh, because you’re not actually interested in what you profess to discuss you just want to rail at people you don’t know on the internet. Impressive hobby.

OP
OP
Brian in Mesa

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Not sure if that is all the money they made off raising season ticket prices, all of the money they have saved by not making any big-money signings, or both...?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose