ASU Spring Football 2023

Absolute Zero

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Spring Practice starts next week.

I am looking forward to watching the annual Spring game, to be kicked off on April 15 after Pat's Run. But leading up to that, it will be interesting to see what happens with the battle for the QB position. Lot's of new faces, coaches and players, as well.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

OP
OP
Absolute Zero

Absolute Zero

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
This is the guy who I think is going to surprise people this year. He's a beast and really showed some promise last year.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think it's going to be hard to beat out a healthy Trenton Bourguet.

BY KELLAN OLSON Arizona Sports:

“You’re never going to be 100% but to be as close to 100% as you can,” Bourguet said. “Obviously playing on one foot isn’t that fun but to finally be on two feet and able to use my mobility and throwing on the run, it’ll definitely be super exciting to finally see what I do.”

OP
OP
Absolute Zero

Absolute Zero

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I think it's going to be hard to beat out a healthy Trenton Bourguet.

BY KELLAN OLSON Arizona Sports:

“You’re never going to be 100% but to be as close to 100% as you can,” Bourguet said. “Obviously playing on one foot isn’t that fun but to finally be on two feet and able to use my mobility and throwing on the run, it’ll definitely be super exciting to finally see what I do.”

It is going to be a great battle! And KD doesn't care who wins, he has made no promises, so this is going to be fascinating.