Suns @ Warriors Monday game thread 3-13-2023

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
Paul and Ayton suddenly become better with Booker and Durant.
We’ll see… Come the time when we actually play legit post season threats when KD is in the lineup, and Paul and Ayton “become better,” then I’ll be a believer… until then, we have two legit scorers in Book and KD. That’s it.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ross for three. Biz doing his job.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We’ll see… Come the time when we actually play legit post season threats when KD is in the lineup, and Paul and Ayton “become better,” then I’ll be a believer… until then, we have two legit scorers in Book and KD. That’s it.

When opponents have to focus more on Booker and Durant, it loosens the defense on other players.

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
When opponents have to focus more on Booker and Durant, it loosens the defense on other players.
Don’t disagree… but you clearly have far more confidence in our “other” players to step up and actually score in a way that contributes to the cause. I’ll believe it when I see it against legit post season threats and when it actually matters…

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyway, I'd like to see Payne get untracked tonight.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ayton shooting bricks. He is not rebounding either.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ayton’s playing like he is in the body of Muggsy Bogues.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Suns don't play defense and I don't see any solution.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Don’t disagree… but you clearly have far more confidence in our “other” players to step up and actually score in a way that contributes to the cause. I’ll believe it when I see it against legit post season threats and when it actually matters…
Agreed. Right now, we have a depleted starting lineup and a depleted bench. We're outmatched against average to good teams at the 1 and the 3 and when KD is missing we're outmatched at the 4 also. And depending on which DA shows up, we're often outmatched at the 5 too. And even weak teams outmatch our bench because all too often some of our bench has to start. This is who we are when KD is out.