• Luka Doncic

• Patrick Beverly

• Jamal Murray

• Other (please list)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Superbone

Phoenix native; Lifelong Suns Fan
Reaction score
It was extremely tough not to go for Luka after today but I had to reserve it for PB&J.

Germz249

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Should’ve qualified. Active player.

Player I have to say Luka. Pat Bev is 2nd but he doesn't cry about crap non stop. It annoys me how much crying Luka does.

If only I can see Pat Bev playing dirty on Luka and giving him something to really cry about..

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Pat Bev...

Luka is insufferable but Pat Bev is out there trying to hurt people, while playing like ass and thinking he is a superstar.

DJ Tabooh

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Jamal Murray? Do we hate him?
I don’t lol. He’s my second favorite player in the NBA behind Book. I’m a Suns fan but I watch a lot of ball, not just Phoenix. Bubble Murray was awesome and he’s in my opinion a more well rounded CJ McCollum but just not an All-Star because of the depth of guards in the West.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Luka.

Beverly deserves much worse… like a stomp down crushing his testicles into mush.

Raindog

I didn't come here to be liked!
Reaction score
I voted for Doncic... but would prefer to line him up along side Beverley and do a Three Stooges double slap ala Moe Howard.

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
Yeah
I don't hate him, but I somehow only seem to watch him on bad nights... taking a lot of lazy, contested, threes and dribbling way too much.
Yeah, he's someone I don't want on my team, but he's miles away from the most unlikable players.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose