One Roster Spot Left, Who Gets It?

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Ish or Stanley Johnson.

Whichever they think is better, don't know Johnson's game well enough to judge.

elindholm

edited for content
Reaction score
Rumors are saying CP3 is pushing for Carmelo?? Some fans are pushing for Westbrook?? :thumbdown:thumbdown:thumbdown:thumbdown:thumbdown
I thought Westbrook was going to Chicago. Anthony might be okay. He has never won a title but apparently has been a good teammate in the twilight of his career.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Rumors are saying CP3 is pushing for Carmelo?? Some fans are pushing for Westbrook?? :thumbdown:thumbdown:thumbdown:thumbdown:thumbdown

I noted this in another thread; the "CP3 wants Carmelo" is being recycled from a throw away line on a podcast from back in October.

There is nothing to that story.

Germz249

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
There's probably 5 to 7 players on every team in the league and overseas that "has beef" with CP3.
I used to hate him and god willing will again someday.

I always think of this when it comes CP3 and Cousin

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Buyouts aren’t done yet. May be another surprise coming to us.

overseascardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Hopefully John Wall. Would be excellent back up to Paul and may get a lot of playing time to keep Paul rested. Would provide a lot of play making with second unit guys. Nerlens Noel would be another guy I'd love on the bench.

Germz249

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Hopefully John Wall. Would be excellent back up to Paul and may get a lot of playing time to keep Paul rested. Would provide a lot of play making with second unit guys. Nerlens Noel would be another guy I'd love on the bench.

So Cam Payne gets no playing time?

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If the Suns don't add another player, I'd choose Saban Lee for the 15th roster spot over Ish Wainright.

I like the way he pushes the ball and plays defense.

OP
OP
BirdGangThing

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
If he can't stay healthy then yes someone will need to take those minutes.
And there lies the question:

Is our new owner going to try and put the best possible product on the court, sentimental attachments be damned, like the best teams in all sports do?

Yankees fans lose their minds everytime they make huge moves or trade big fan favorite names but truth is the Yankees tend to stay relevant

And James Jones... doing whatever needs to be done making it all happen

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
And there lies the question:

Is our new owner going to try and put the best possible product on the court, sentimental attachments be damned, like the best teams in all sports do?

Yankees fans lose their minds everytime they make huge moves or trade big fan favorite names but truth is the Yankees tend to stay relevant

And James Jones... doing whatever needs to be done making it all happen

I hope he is trusting his basketball people to put the best product out there.

Signing Cousins or Carmelo is not putting your best product out there, those signings would be for press and to the detriment of the team. Those guys are languishing in free agency for a reason... they're done as NBA players. Neither has played a serious role on a decent team in several years... in Cousins' case, his entire career.