SB LVII Chiefs Eagles game thread 2-12-23

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Pretty ticky tack? Could the receiver have caught a TD on the play if he hadn't been held? Possibly. If it was impossible, I would agree.

Ticky tack to me is when there was defensive holding on the other side of the field that had no bearing on the play. That hold did have bearing on the play.
Sure. Ticky tack. Meaning, stuff like that is routinely not called throughout the season. Go back and watch it. It was a 50/50 call IMO. But yes...it was called this time and made it even more clear because the ball was thrown in his direction.

Lorenzo

Reaction score
Winning with class is a quaint notion anymore. Could you imagine Larry acting like that? Montana? Aikman? Etc. Etc. Sure, he is a great player. Be great and let the media talk crap.
Oh I agree. Dirk is my favorite athlete. And Troy, roger staubach, joe Montana are also high on my list for that reason.

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score
Dont.
My daughter, back in the day, brought me a beer and a bag of doritoes. Then sat next to me and watched the game. The following year we were at mardi gras, and she got updates from the group next to us and kept me up to date on the broncos beating carolina.
A truly great dad teaches his daufgter to love football as much as he does.
I was just kidding. I’ve been blessed with 2 boys but always wanted a daughter too. So many things I feel like I’m going to miss out on. Happy and jealous for you.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That was the mayor of Cincinnati. Give me a break.
Mayors of competing cities often make bets or talk a little smack all in good fun. No need for Kelce or anyone else to take it personally. What a joke.

Reactions: PJ1

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dont.
My daughter, back in the day, brought me a beer and a bag of doritoes. Then sat next to me and watched the game. The following year we were at mardi gras, and she got updates from the group next to us and kept me up to date on the broncos beating carolina.
A truly great dad teaches his daufgter to love football as much as he does.

Ooh I wish I could do that.

I try to steer her towards what I want but she likes her stuff and I have to respect that to

Lorenzo

Reaction score
Travis.

I know some want him to be buttoned up & boring, but nah, he’s entertaining. Needs to stay that way.
It doesn’t bother me that much. Sometimes that stuff makes me cringe, but he’s an emotional guy obviously. At the end of the day if you want to shut him up then beat him.

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score
i’m
Probably made a bad bet.
He says he put too much money on that game.

Aaaaaaahhh yes. Let’s legalize gambling. Everyone has so much extra money laying around. What could possibly go wrong?

Reactions: PJ1

Lorenzo

Reaction score
Mayors of competing cities often make bets or talk a little smack all in good fun. No need for Kelce or anyone else to take it personally. What a joke.
Bets and a little smack talk yes, but I thought he did a little more than normal. I could be wrong. at the end of the day Travis kelcey is just that guy that when he does something good everyone is going to hear about it.

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's basically Jalen Ramsey's technique on almost every route he covers. It doesn't get called. I think if he had not touched him at all there was zero chance of him catching the ball. That's just too bad for the Eagles. Who I didn't want to win anyhow.
And it should be called on him

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose