SB LVII Chiefs Eagles game thread 2-12-23

Red Dawn

Go Big Red!
Reaction score
And that halftime show...holy ****...had to turn that trash off
We were trying to remember years back when there was another networks program that would start when the halftime show started and end just before the game started up again. I think it was comedy (or was it lingerie league?). Anyone remember that?

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@Brian in Mesa Is what I said particularly funny? Or are you into body shaming too? You already call out people who drink, so….
It was a funny response by you to Metcalf.

What is your major malfunction? :shrug:

Lighten up, Francis. Geez.

And, correction, I call out people who drink and drive. It is called endangering people's lives.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
We were trying to remember years back when there was another networks program that would start when the halftime show started and end just before the game. I think it was comedy (or was it lingerie league?). Anyone remember that?
In Living Color used to do a synchronized show for Super Bowl halftime.

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
Chiefs come out with some real energy and intensity but make no mistake Maholmes ain't looking gimpy

Lorenzo

Reaction score
you really do have to give the Eagles GM credit, they have the best OL and the best DL in football right now. Everyone says build the trenches but it's very rare someone does it that well on both sides of the ball. at the same time. And the AJ Brown trade was the cherry on top gave them the offensive stud they needed.
Absolutely, I heard that they have the most QB sacks since the 85 bears. Good drive there by KC.

Metcalf Rules

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
We were trying to remember years back when there was another networks program that would start when the halftime show started and end just before the game started up again. I think it was comedy (or was it lingerie league?). Anyone remember that?
One year the WWF had a championship match between the Rock and Mankind,

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
Half time score:

Chiefs 14
Eagles 24

That means for my prediction to come to fruition the Chiefs will have to shut out the Eagles offense for the remainder of the game and their offense would have to 2 touchdowns

What are the odds on that happening?
Second half score (so far):

Chiefs 7
Eagles 0

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How do the Chiefs score so much without throwing all these sideways passes?

That was such a creative drive, Sky Moore in there just to make the defense have something to think about

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
Sucks how they tried to paint it like Gronk was going to try and kick an actual FG on the actual field now I actually don't give AF

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard