R I S E ___ U P ___ D A R K ___ S I D E (2023)

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Why wait? :shrug:

No coach, no GM, no healthy overpaid starting QB (who wasn't playing well before his injury), star WR wants out, tons of roster moves needing to be made, an owner who is known to make poor football and financial decisions...the list goes on.

:jedi:

You must be registered for see images attach

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
I'm still here... I'm cautiously optimistic (I posted in another thread of why) but we are the Cardinals and history tells us a different story lol

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score
Why wait? :shrug:

No coach, no GM, no healthy overpaid starting QB (who wasn't playing well before his injury), star WR wants out, tons of roster moves needing to be made, an owner who is known to make poor football and financial decisions...the list goes on.

:jedi:

Billy Bob

Cardinals Fan
Reaction score
First question to ask a candidate:
1. Who's your offensive coordinator and does he have a lateral pass behind the LOS in his playbook? If the answer is "Yes.", then MB should just yell "Next!".
What guitar is that? I have a 2004 Yamaha FG Limited, awesome tone!

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
We have fallen back into the dark ages but thankfully it will get worse before it gets better, and the darker it gets the better. We need to hit rock bottom, if we continue to barely hover above it there will be no way to rise from it. Embrace the dark side my friends, but do so temporarily. Fill the team with young talent, promise, and start structuring the contracts so that they benefit us. I don't want to lose, I hate losing, if we somehow start winning in 2023 I'll be one happy camper but that ain't happening