Hard core fans only: Fire Kliff or we will NOT renew season tickets!!

MadJack

Veteran
Reaction score
Cards fans, y’all may know me as MadJack the Banner Guy (for 27 years!!). So you understand my loyalty and dedication to supporting the Cardinals, right?

I rarely post here except for soliciting your banner suggestions but dammit I’m about fed up as are my long time tailgate buddies of 30 years.

After todays debacle all of us have resolved that if Kingsbury isn’t fired by end of season WE ARE DONE AND WILL NOT RENEW OUR SEASON TICKETS!!

What say you? Had enough? We do not say this lightly I assure you.

MadJack (and I do mean Mad).

JosiahLee

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I’m considering it.

I think we really do have to hope for a complete and continued melt down to end the season. It feels like betrayal but at this point it’s what’s best for our long term future.

I don’t think Michael B ever wanted to fire Wilks after only 1 season, but was essentially forced to after a 3 win campaign. Well, I’d say going 4-13 coming off a playoff season would force him to do get rid of Kliff even though that’s not what he wants to do.

Ultimately Bidwill is a business man and if fans rise up to demand a better product by not renewing their tickets, he’ll be forced to take action.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
Jack my friend, if I were in Arizona & had tix you know damn well know I would join you in boycotting this totally inept HC. It’s sickening. Ol buddy you can always become a temporary Cowpies fan if they don’t fire him until they do lol

I wished for a complete meltdown playing out on Hard knocks to get him fired & so far so good! See you in Denver brotha :)

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
What did he do now? Was he supposed to be in there on that 2 point conversion to tell Simmons that he can't stop a quick slant to the TE being 5 yards off of him as he gets to the goal line.

I am just kidding you. I am way ahead of you though. I was fed up and gave up my season tickets years ago. It is just hard at my old age to find another team to care about as much. As a kid, I was one of the first to have season tickets for the Dallas Texans. I still remember Abner Haynes, Jack Spikes, and Cotton Davidson and their first AFL championship. But they left for K.C., so that isn't the same any longer.

Unfortunately, there is nothing quite like rooting for your own hometown team. Being a Cards fan though is like being married to an ugly woman, yet surrounded by real beauties at your office each day. You pine for one of the beauties, yet your principles and sense of loyalty is just too strong.

Last edited:

pemory09

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Reading your post MadJack really demonstrates what a demoralizing skein in which this team has been for an entire calendar year. After 12 weeks last season the record was 10-2 and here we are after this season’s twelfth week at 4-8. Factoring in the postseason no-show and the Cards are five up, thirteen down in their past eighteen contests. Worse, this year comes after last season’s embarrassing collapse, which only Michael Bidwill seemed to consider an aberration. It’s extremely apparent to all of us that Coach Kingsbury was not deserving of his job, let alone a ludicrous contract extension. So, your message really hits home: we longtime diehards are fed up with the poor product. What’s more, this team isn’t anything close to likable. Good for you for speaking up (and representing your diehard friends). I’m just sorry to read of it because it truly shows how little ownership seems to know or care about the lousy product it’s presenting. I’d say “This too shall pass,” but I’ve been a Cards fan for too long to utter it with a straight face.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Cards fans, y’all may know me as MadJack the Banner Guy (for 27 years!!). So you understand my loyalty and dedication to supporting the Cardinals, right?

I rarely post here except for soliciting your banner suggestions but dammit I’m about fed up as are my long time tailgate buddies of 30 years.

After todays debacle all of us have resolved that if Kingsbury isn’t fired by end of season WE ARE DONE AND WILL NOT RENEW OUR SEASON TICKETS!!

I say you put 'Off a Kliff' as the next banner and fully expect the team to censor that, but make that statement

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score

wow. To drive you to this length is a sure sign of the Cardpocalypse.

Obviously, don’t have season tickets so can’t help you here.

I do wish that those still attending games would start wearing paper bags on their heads like Jets fans used to do.

Good luck and thanks for always representing the fans!

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mad Jack… do you personally hang the banner or do the Cardinals?

If they let you, I say you make TWO banners. One you show the Cardinals that seems like a normal banner but once done, roll the REAL banner inside that says something like this:

THROW KEIM OFF THE KLIFF

Or just simple:

FIRE KEIM AND KLIFF OR WE WALK

Sear both of their asses in act of defiance that will get people talking.

They won’t give a damn if you cancel your tickets. Eventually someone will probably buy them.

But they will care about 98.7 talking about that banner being brought down. They will care about the embarrassment.

You’ve always spoken for Cardinals fans with that banner… make those morons running the team REALLY hear us.

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score
The Bidwills do not care about you or your season tickets lmao
any other team and I’d agree but this is Michaels ONLY job. If he owned a Fortune 500 company then I would agree he could give a crap. But when your family legacy is your only means of making millions, it’s embarrassing no matter what.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
wow. To drive you to this length is a sure sign of the Cardpocalypse.

Obviously, don’t have season tickets so can’t help you here.

I do wish that those still attending games would start wearing paper bags on their heads like Jets fans used to do.

Good luck and thanks for always representing the fans!
I have always had a problem with the whole paper bag ploy, because it makes a laughing stock out of the fans and the players who are not to blame, rather the fans should attend and sit and make no sound during the game, that is more powerful and shows the dignity which is being offended by the coaching

SteveKeimFan

Veteran
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
any other team and I’d agree but this is Michaels ONLY job. If he owned a Fortune 500 company then I would agree he could give a crap. But when your family legacy is your only means of making millions, it’s embarrassing no matter what.
Him and his dad have been an embarrassment for the last 70 years I doubt he cares about that.

He makes money no matter what due to revenue sharing and TV deals.

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score
Him and his dad have been an embarrassment for the last 70 years I doubt he cares about that.

He makes money no matter what due to revenue sharing and TV deals.
Still has to walk around in public and hear the jeers and laughter.

OP
OP
MadJack

MadJack

Veteran
Reaction score
Mad Jack… do you personally hang the banner or do the Cardinals?

If they let you, I say you make TWO banners. One you show the Cardinals that seems like a normal banner but once done, roll the REAL banner inside that says something like this:

THROW KEIM OFF THE KLIFF

Or just simple:

FIRE KEIM AND KLIFF OR WE WALK

Sear both of their asses in act of defiance that will get people talking.

They won’t give a damn if you cancel your tickets. Eventually someone will probably buy them.

But they will care about 98.7 talking about that banner being brought down. They will care about the embarrassment.

You’ve always spoken for Cardinals fans with that banner… make those morons running the team REALLY hear us.
Cheesebeef, a big part of the privilege of hanging the (only) banner at the stadium is that the Cardinals assign two employees to come out to our tailgate and take it into the stadium. So they are responsible for hanging it in it’s designated location not me. No way I could get it through security and up to the Club level.

It kills me to post this thread but feel I’ve truly struck a chord for us lonnnng suffering fans. Enough is enough.

Hey, that’s not a bad banner huh?

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score
Cheesebeef, a big part of the privilege of hanging the (only) banner at the stadium is that the Cardinals assign two employees to come out to our tailgate and take it into the stadium. So they are responsible for hanging it in it’s designated location not me. No way I could get it through security and up to the Club level.

It kills me to post this thread but feel I’ve truly struck a chord for us lonnnng suffering fans. Enough is enough.

Only if you spell it ENOugh is ENOugh so we can keep that thread rolling to 100 pages.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Damn. That’s too bad.

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH would be solid. But there’s no way they let that in.

Back in the SDS days, you guys used to get critical banners in, didn’t you? Was that before the Cards got power of what could be hung in the stadium.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score

Next banner...

Remember Texas Tech

vince56

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
What did he do now? Was he supposed to be in there on that 2 point conversion to tell Simmons that he can't stop a quick slant to the TE being 5 yards off of him as he gets to the goal line.

How about not putting that kid in the position in the first place. It's Hassan Reddick all over again. Simmons is MONEY near the line of scrimmage and a liability in coverage. Put him in position to be successful, at various rush end and WLB styles. But stop trying to make him a safety or nickel corner, it's blatanly obvious it isn't working.

The dude is like a missile with no guidance system, and that comes down to not utilizing him or teaching him effectively iMO.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
People need to stop laser focusing on Kliff.

NOTHING CHANGES AS LONG AS #MILLERKEIM IS CALLING THE SHOTS!
agree.

But Keim is a hustler,...dude loves making deals.
but this off season he really didnt...and what deals he made involved draft picks instead of money.

why ya think that is??
I think its because Mike told him not to spend money. In fact, given family history I find it very likely.

so if that happened...why would Mike hold keim accountable for what is happening on the field??
damn near this same roster was 10-2 last year....
but keim builds rosters, not game plans...and he didnt add **** this year..

but kliff, he coached every game. he built every game plan...

just seems to me if Mike decides to make a change, its far more likely it will be the coaching staff and not steve keim.

Zalixar

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
agree.

But Keim is a hustler,...dude loves making deals.
but this off season he really didnt...and what deals he made involved draft picks instead of money.

why ya think that is??
I think its because Mike told him not to spend money. In fact, given family history I find it very likely.

so if that happened...why would Mike hold keim accountable for what is happening on the field??
damn near this same roster was 10-2 last year....
but keim builds rosters, not game plans...and he didnt add **** this year..

but kliff, he coached every game. he built every game plan...

just seems to me if Mike decides to make a change, its far more likely it will be the coaching staff and not steve keim.
If so then he will continue to doom us all.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose