Cardinals at Rams gameday thread 11-13-22

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
It’s not about the wins, it’s about the offensive performance. The offense looks worse when Kyler is in the game. This is the exact same rams defense that held Kyler to 12 points a few weeks ago. Wolford has nothing to do with it. That 3-5 San Fran team last year was good and also held Kyler in check much better than Colt. Colt is smarter and when he is in the game people say we have an abundance of talent to carry him. When Kyler is in the game we do nothing and people think he’s held back by a lack of talent on offense.

Now Colt is also old and mae of glass. That’s see how the offense does with McSorely. Probably not great…
I think the thing Colt does is he doesnt kill drives. He doesnt take a bad sack or just chuck a pass deep on 3rd and short.

I mean if you look at his stats 5.1 YPA 87.7 passer rating despite having a TD...isnt great.

However, I bet when the game is over his QBR will be much higher than Kyler's been in recent weeks.

He stays ahead of schedule and tries to not kill drives.

Before Kyler could avoid the hiccups and just overcome it with a superior play. This year he cant overcome it and thats why we look bad. Kyler's not in rhythm and it shows.

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
If colt mccoy doesn’t come back we lose. Because kill won’t throw the ball

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
McVay says I watched the Seattle game we're going to run that boot pass to the TE

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
We can never cover a Te crossing over the middle. Nieman clueless