2022-23 Around the NBA Thread

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There must be a reason why Joshua Primo (19) was waived. I guess we will have to wait.

His shooting stats are not good but his release comes as a surprise.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
There must be a reason why Joshua Primo (19) was waived. I guess we will have to wait.

Wonder what is going on. Looks like he has some pg skills. More like a combo guard. Really young though.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wonder what is going on. Looks like he has some pg skills. More like a combo guard. Really young though.

The assists are what stood out. Some team will have to do some serious research.

The Spurs wouldn't normally release a young player like this on a guaranteed contract.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The hits keep coming for the Nets.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Josh Primo issues a statement to ESPN.

Raindog

I didn't come here to be liked!
Reaction score
The hits keep coming for the Nets.

Another moron who I won't mind seeing wreck his own career by acting like the fool he actually is.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Another moron who I won't mind seeing wreck his own career by acting like the fool he actually is.

With all this going on, I can see the Nets revisiting trading Durant and Irving.

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Maybe the Lakers can trade for Kyrie Irving.

I can see them going 0-10. They got more tough games ahead of them. They could potentially go 2-13 for the first 15 games as they could beat the Kings and Spurs. Jazz might not be a cakewalk for them too.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I can see them going 0-10. They got more tough games ahead of them. They could potentially go 2-13 for the first 15 games as they could beat the Kings and Spurs. Jazz might not be a cakewalk for them too.

The Lakers almost have to make a move to improve the team or dismantle it. Maybe the same with the Nets.

Muggz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score

Looks like mental health issues.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This tweet reply to Kyrie is hilarious:

Attachments

• DA476EEF-29CB-4848-A217-954E3198C06E.jpeg
    DA476EEF-29CB-4848-A217-954E3198C06E.jpeg
    147.9 KB · Views: 13

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I hate the NBA refs.

Warriors down 3 PJ washington has the ball and Jordan Poole strips him with 4 seconds on the shot clock, ball is loose on the floor they both dive on the ball jump ball. And the refs reset the shot clock to 24. Kerr goes nuts, the ref comes in and then sets it at... 23?????

You could actually hear the exchange Kerr asked why did you reset the clock and the ref said "change of possession." Kerr said "what, he knocked the ball loose it's a jumpball there's no possession." and the ref said jump ball IS possession. They get the jumpball of course score and the game is over.

How is a jump ball a change of possession? And if it is, how did they only have 1 second go off the clock during the time he knocked the ball loose dove in to get a jump ball? And to make it worse, Poole got hurt in the collision going for the ball.

Carolinacacti

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I hate the NBA refs.

Warriors down 3 PJ washington has the ball and Jordan Poole strips him with 4 seconds on the shot clock, ball is loose on the floor they both dive on the ball jump ball. And the refs reset the shot clock to 24. Kerr goes nuts, the ref comes in and then sets it at... 23?????

You could actually hear the exchange Kerr asked why did you reset the clock and the ref said "change of possession." Kerr said "what, he knocked the ball loose it's a jumpball there's no possession." and the ref said jump ball IS possession. They get the jumpball of course score and the game is over.

How is a jump ball a change of possession? And if it is, how did they only have 1 second go off the clock during the time he knocked the ball loose dove in to get a jump ball? And to make it worse, Poole got hurt in the collision going for the ball.
I hate GS who you talking to?