Philadelphia Eagles @ Arizona Cardinals Pregame Thread. 10/2/22-10/8/22

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wonder if all of the Wednesdays off is what's holding the offense back in the first quarter? Usually teams use Wednesday to install the game script and run the base plays that are in the game plan.

Thursdays are for situational play and goal line situations. Fridays and Saturdays are walkthrough/travel days.
When you have old/oft injured players, they need the Wed rest apparently.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Let’s do put him in the hall after 4 games. We were 10-1 last year and where did that get us. He has played well for a very small sample size against not great teams. Before we call him Mahomes let’s see what happens. I’ll base it on the majority of his career and trust that we must let him beat us passing and contain the runs.
Well, some would say he’s playing a not so great team this week, so there’s that.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wonder if all of the Wednesdays off is what's holding the offense back in the first quarter? Usually teams use Wednesday to install the game script and run the base plays that are in the game plan.

Thursdays are for situational play and goal line situations. Fridays and Saturdays are walkthrough/travel days.

Yep I have brought up the same concern.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose